no noodz sorry guys

nees to be deleted cause no1 stayed on topic and every one has jokes… no wants or needs to slam sister… and no nudes either…

if you banged your sister you deserve whatever you’re getting here and more… so don’t know why it’d get deleted.

if you didn’t bang her then who cares? i guess its hard to tell wtf is going on here.

edit: no nudes is all i needed to hear

I opened it back up because at this point it looks like OP accidentally his sister, the whole way. I don’t think he would want to leave it in this shape. What happened?

Oh SNAP!

FUCKING LOVE YOU

first off, i found out my dad that ihave been calling dad for 21 years, is not my real dad, second, theni found out that i have a sister,that i know ,but didnt know she was my sister, i made the thread to ask people for ideas on tattoos liek brother sister shit, and no1 stayed on topic… there was no kissing,fucking or even hugging going on with me and my sister… so theres the story lol

LOL He accidentally a little son/brother/nephew, WTF would the kid be?

If you are going to bang her, you might want to stick to the butt sex as to not jeopardize having a horribly deformed genetic disaster of a child.

EDIT: Damn you beat me with the real story. So, now that we know you haven;'t committed any nasty acts can we get some pictures? Might help give inspiration for tattoos.

if there was kissing, fucking, or even hugging going on, would you admit it?
She’s only a half sister. That means anything up to 2nd base is kosher.

holy fuck that last reply is making this so much worse, fry this is in your hands now… bad call.

lmao.

I would admit it :snky:

x2

Ha. People here are painfully immature. It’s to be expected. I mean a story like this is just begging for a ridiculously funny plot twist. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s a wild story though. You were friends with this girl? Was it just crazy coincidence or were your families “friends” when you were little or something? Kinda makes you think about the definition of “Dad” huh?

fuck u guys…

:wave:

i dk eve nthe whole story its a fucked up situation , I found out from my best friend whos dad is my “dads” best friend…

Did your NOT your dad do this?

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k239/koolguy729/NotTheFather.gif

:shrug: So he found out his Dad isn’t his biological Dad and he has a half sister? Not exactly Jerry Springer material.

It’d be hilarious if he did accidentally have the hots for this girl, but sounds like no such luck for our entertainment sake.

As for tat’s, hmm. Two trees growing together?

lets ask the sister what happened ha whats her number??

So have you figured out who your dad is yet?

That would sorta suck to not know.

97eclipse420a needs a custom title:
i accidentally my sister, all the way.