no noodz sorry guys

there’s no reason why this should still be here… lol, i’ve said it, you can do whatever you want though :stuck_out_tongue:

huh?

one thing I’m still confused about…

is she your half sister or full sister? did you get adopted or something?

So this probably explains why you always wondered why your “dad’s” weiner was so much bigger.

:mamoru:

I think his mom fucked someother guy and he just found out said dad was not his

sooo his mom is a slut … nudes?

Nobody really NEEDS to pound one out with their sister… its just fun sometimes right?

Do you like her more now as your sister?

yea my real dad is my half sisters dad… and def didnt have the hots for the girl… just fucked up everyone else knew in my family and hers, never told either one of us and now we r stuck trying to figure everything out cause no1 wants to tells us, all we have been told is shes my sister im her brother and her dad is my "real"dad… never met him or nething …

how old are you?

that’s messed dude

i wonder if this can make it on that show, my redneck wedding or whatever it is called

not to add more fuel to the fire but why in gods name would you want a permanent reminder of a fucked up family situation on your body?

and my dad that ihave been calling my dad for 21 years adopted me so icould have the same last name and shit, and my mom was pregnant before my dad for 21 years met her , he just took me as his own he knew the whole time…end of story …

http://mortystv.com/showcards/my_two_dads_2.jpg

Sounds like your dads served up a shit sandwich. That would make a shitty tattoo though.

What does the future hold? Are you looking to use the information to extort anything fun?

lil heart to heart with you

your “dad”(not real dad) is a real man and did the right thing(21 years ago) and you should not what so ever forget the fact you are his son

just saying

21, and i dk shits fucked up so none fo u guys would undestand i dont really even get it to be honest with u … so whatever … end of story im done looking like a hillbilly…

WHAT!?!?!?!

And who the eff is this Number 1 you keep referring to??? What does Mike Hollis have to do with this?

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/1686893.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939057D9939C83F1062DCBC6060DCDB6E95A5397277B4DC33E

def dont want realyl anything to do with her dad or my dad whatever the fuck he is to me ,and i am not treating my dad for 21 years any diffrent , thats why they never told me cause they didnt want me to,but im not that type of kid… and i wont start to be now, hes my dad has been for 21 years thats how its gonna stay …

So what kind of tat ya getting?