Nocturnal Nights! (6/29)

want picked up??? :smiley:

I hope to see yinz out there, last week was a blast

Anyone know what the weather is supposed to be like tonight??
It looks like crap outside right now. Heard Sat and Sun are supposed to be nice, but havenā€™t checked Fri.

weather is supposed to be nice tonight but chilly.

I will be there!

Well, if itā€™s nice, I will try to get a pass from the wife for the evening. I have the late night baby feeding schedule, but I might be able to trade for the morning shift.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/type_rboy/civicrear002.jpg

Iā€™ll be there

Ill stop by at 7 that way yur ready by 930 then we can get there about 11 as long as nothin goes wrong againā€¦1st try time

ill be down for sure!!

might stop down for a little bit depends if the wife wants to go

YEA i should be there.

this is going to be even bigger and more fun than last week. see everyone there!!

Anyone wanna meet up in the Robinson area and cruise up. Maybe in the Eat-N-Park lot. I had to bribe the wife a bottle of Grey Goose, but I will be attending.:hitit: :bigok:

im in it for the boobs

I am going also stranger. hit me up when yyou head out

my son is 2 and a half, daughter is 7 months, she will sleep in the stroller the whole time, and if my son sees some boobsā€¦good for him, iā€™ll be jealous.

My brother who was ban know as 1_bada$$_turkey will be bringing the 240sx and should be burning it out

what you taking down?

the only vehicle that runs

I might trailer the v6 camaro down for the burnout comp. blown motor + v6+studed snow tires FTW