NOKIA 6070. NEW IN BOX. Never used. FIDO.

Asking Price: $ 50(OBO)
Condition: New – Never opened.
Will Ship?: Y at your own cost
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

I recently won a Nokia 6070 phone at a Christmas Party which I don’t need. It’s a FIDO phone and I’m with SOLO so it’s useless to me.

It’s brand new, never used. I have no idea how good it is or of any of it’s features but it’s cheaper than you can find on eBay… lol. :/:

If you want it we can communicate through PMs or you can PM for cell phone number.

http://i35.tinypic.com/23vhzdu.jpg

NOTE: I’m not sure if it’s black accent or not. I don’t even know if it comes in other colours. I will find out tomorrow for sure, I haven’t picked it up yet.

[Edit] I forgot to add I’m in Hamilton.

It is black. Sold 1. 1 more left. Comes with $25 pre-paid airtime and a headset. You’re pretty much only paying $25 for the phone.

can FIDO phones be used on ROGERS?

no, they use a seperate sim card… you would have to get it unlocked

You may need to unlock it. FIDO and Rogers reps don’t normally care though and sometimes they’ll just port it over for you.

But I don’t think the $25 airtime will be any good on Rogers’ network.

I’ll try and find out if you can do it. You can ask around on howardforums too.

I asked around. Apparently it’s easy to unlock. I can get it unlocked for you if you really want, Bing. But I wanna know if you want the phone for sure first.

Sorry. I forgot to mention both of those are sold but I got ahold of 1 more.

If anyone is still interested, send me a PM or leave a post. I only have 1 left so whoever inquires first gets dibs.