Nokia Does It Again...

you dont see a lot over here because nokia doesnt do much for the CDMA market, which is a lot bigger in the US than other places.

nokia has a huge hold on the market in a lot of other places in the world. i forget the % that they have on the world, but it was impressive.

nokia makes some kick ass phones. i love my 6256i on VZW, but u wont find it many places for a few reason, mainly cause VZW never picked it up as a main phone (retailers are the main source for this phone). mp3, uncrippled bt, speakerphone, nokia’s UI (not VZW’s), and a bunch of other perks. ive actually talked about the alarm clock on this thing for almost 5 minutes alone. i really really WISH they would make more handsets for VZW, instead of rebadging pantec’s (like the 6215i) and putting a damper on their reputation.

ive been doin phones for over 3 years now boys and girls, ive got a good amount of experience.

Yep that supports my point, Samsung and LG are korean stuff, very very very cheap, which means huge markup for the sprints and cingulars of the world to push that shit to us, and tell us its 300 bucks for a cell phone.

blackberry pearl > *.smartphones EVER

if you dont need blackberry email functionality then thats a big negative

JoesTypeS thinks anything he doesn’t have or plan to have sucks. Pay no attention.

after having a blackberry now for a few months, I couldn’t imagine life without a constant connection to my email

but yes, you’re right. Although the perl is a pretty impressive phone even discounting email functionality

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2006/11/20/nokia-n97-debunked-fanboys-in-mourning/

debunked…

thank you sir. i’m pretty much awesome.

My fiance’s sister just called me to ask what phone she should get. She’s with Cingular and seems to break her phones right about every 3 months. Having no idea what Cingular currently offers I just pulled up this thread and recommended Nokia as the most durable, then maybe LG, Samsung, Sanyo. I figure for the average person who just wants to make calls and not break it anything really oughta be fine, right?

Either way I told her to get a thickly padded case for it…

can’t get sanyo on cingular. at that rate, no phone will help her. just tell her to get the equipment replacement plan.

I have an Lg C2000, real basic, but its a tank. Ive had it since march and i destroy phones regurlarly.

I am still waiting for the Motorola Dual Hinge which may be released at a later date. Nokia may not be the hot phone to have now but they will be an industry leader after all the 3rd world buys the handsets. World market leader!

KK