Got me a new celly v. iphone can suck the lint out of my asscrack

Sprint HTC Touch Pro

Replacement for the Mogul/PPC 6800

G-sensor
288MB Ram
528mhz processor
GPS
Touchflow 3D

Pretty much anything you could imagine from a phone/laptop/computer this thing can do.

$299 @ Best Buy w/ 2yr agmt but they’re also running a 20% off Rewardzone discount. Walked out $230 and change before taxes.

No BlackBerry, no care.

thats awesome Im sure you and 1320 can share cock pics with that phone all day!

/faggots!

^ LOL!!! +1

windows mobile?? hope you back your phone numbers up somewhere.

it is amazing how technology has developed. That phone equals the power of my college computer that I bought back in 2000. At the time it was the fastest desktop on the market.

windows mobile plus touchscreen, FTMFL

:ugh:

WM6.1 is pretty damn stable, and even more so once the PPC geeks cook up new ROMS.

And have you ever heard of syncing? I have a bluetooth adapter in my laptop so as soon as i walk within 15 feet of it, the numbers are “backed up”

and :rofl: @ Blackberry. :rofl: :rofl:

this thing has a program where you can take a picture of a business card and it automatically scans all of the into in and adds it as a contact.

:bowdown:

http://www.htc.com/www/product/touchpro/overview.html

for more info. It would take me an hour to point out all the shit this thing can do. lightning fast too. no lag whatsoever, which was the achilles heel of my Mogul.

640x480 resolution as well. It looks like a mini High Def television. Takes awesome pictures too, which is a first from any phone I’ve ever had. zoom, autofocus, 3.2MP. Can’t even tell its taken from a phone.

:gives:

wow… I would love it for that feature alone! I have stacks of cards that i would love to just put in my phone

w3rd it’s baller

I got the HTC Kaiser/AT&T TILT

fucking awesome

Looks like a pretty baller gadget, and def. cannot beat the price you got it for with agreement.

And +1 for probably the funniest thing I’ve seen burnyd say on here.

I still use a rotary phone at my house

sample pic with shitty lighting

![http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/pro 1st pics 015.jpg](http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/pro 1st pics 015.jpg)

christ we get it takes nice pictures, but you could have at least shrunk it asshole.

I wanted to show you the native resoltion. and get a real monitor queersicle

My monitor is like 320x480, and I’m not bitching

man, i need to get rid of verizon :frowning:

A married couple was in a terrible accident where the woman’s face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn’t graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny. So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin. However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter. After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman’s new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before! All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty! One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice. She said, “Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you.” “My darling,” he replied, “think nothing of it. I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek.”