FS: Sprint HTC Mogul PPC 6800 BRAND SPAKING NEW

selling an HTC mogul (ppc 6800). this is brand new in box. [SIZE=2]i only pulled the phone out of the plastic to get a # on the phone.[/SIZE] Sprint sent this to me as a brand new replacement, but i ended up buying a new phone so have no use for it.

this phone is still $550 new and with 2 year contract it goes for $300+ and i’ve seen it on ebay go for $200+

im only looking to get $200 for this. probably wont go much lower.

some pics and specs below

http://www.wmexperts.com/articleimages/2007/l-q/mogul_full3.jpg

http://www.cellaz.com/photos/news/2420.jpg

<b>                         Windows Mobile 6.1 Software                                              </b>

Great productivity tools for mobile professionals, Windows Mobile 6 provides several features allowing you to stay connected to your business and personal data on the go. Windows Mobile 6 supports many forms of email, Mobile versions of Microsoft Applications including editing capabilities, and the ability to easily transfer your digital multimedia from your Windows-based PC to your device. It also supports HTML based emails, and includes popular services such as Windows Live Search. 
                                  <b>                         Wireless High-Speed Data Capable                                              </b>

Where coverage is available, experience broadband-like download speeds using EV-DO technology. In markets where EV-DO Rev. A has rolled out, average download speeds range from 600 Kbps - 1.4 Mbps with peak rates up to 2 Mbps and average upload speeds range from 350 - 500 Kbps. 
                                  <b>                         Integrated QWERTY Keyboard                                              </b>

The sliding keyboard provides a familiar interface and allows for quick and efficient input of information. The slide-to-hide form factor eliminates bulkiness for a sleek and stylish design. 
                                  <b>                         2.0 Megapixel Camera and Camcorder                                              </b>

Shoot digital pictures with the embedded 2.0 megapixel camera with built-in flash and 8x digital zoom lens; use the built-in camcorder to record 30 second video clips and play them on the LCD screen. 
                                  <b>                         Bluetooth Wireless Technology                                              </b>

Built-in radio technology for short-range wireless communication. When used with your Sprint PCS Phone and accessories, Bluetooth allows fast, secure transmission without cables or wires, even though the two devices are not in line-of-sight. Bluetooth wireless accessories sold separately. 
                                  <b>                         Sprint® Music Store enabled                                              </b>

Download stereo-quality tracks instantly to your wireless phone or PC. Choose songs from thousands of artists in virtually every genre, and listen wherever you go. 
                                  <b>                         Large, Full-Color Touchscreen, Thumb Wheel and Integrated Antenna                                              </b>

Featuring a vivid 2.8" 64k color touch screen, a thumbwheel for one handed navigation, and an integrated antenna resulting in a sleek design. 
                                  <b>                         External MicroSD Card Slot, Plus 512MB Memory Card                                              </b>

Included with the device is a 512MB MicroSD memory card. Add memory and selected peripherals or load additional games, applications, and music or video clips. 
                                  <b>                         Java Support                                              </b>

Enables users to view Java based websites.                      
                                  <b>                         Built-In Wi-Fi Capability                                              </b>

High-speed data connection between the device and nearby Wi-Fi access points for the ultimate in mobile connectivity.                     
                                  <b>                         Attachment Viewing                                              </b>

Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® Mobile application enables viewing of presentations while on-the-go, while Microsoft® Office Excel® Mobile™ now offers chart support that improves the email attachment viewing experience. 
                                  <b>                         Two-Way SMS Messaging                                              </b>

Instantly send and receive SMS Text Messages across the room or across the country. It's the coolest way to talk, without the talk. 
                                  <b>                         Microsoft ActiveSync®                                              </b>

Updated ActiveSync® technology (version 4.0) offers one of the best PC to mobile device sync experiences, making it easier to configure with faster data transfer and sync accuracy. 
                                  <b>                         Phone As Modem Compatibility                                              </b>

Use the included USB cable or Bluetooth with a Phone As Modem Service Plan to connect your PC to the Internet.                     
                                  <b>                         Downloadable Applications                                              </b>

Includes an on-device link to the Sprint PCS Software Store provided by Handmark™. Customers can find, download and buy software, games, ringtones, graphics and other Windows Mobile Pocket PC applications simply and securely. Additional software titles are available from your desktop PC at [http://softwarestore.sprint.com](http://softwarestore.sprint.com/). 
                                  <b>                         Speakerphone                                              </b>

Safe, hands-free cellular conversations are always available with the built-in speakerphone.                     
                                  <b>                         Stereo Headset                                              </b>

Stereo Headset jack for handsfree operation and music enjoyment.                     
                                  <b>                         Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)                                              </b>

This handset has been certified as Hearing Aid Compatible in accordance with applicable industry standards. This handset has a HAC rating of M4 for hearing aids operating in the acoustic mode. This handset has a HAC rating of T4 for hearing aids operating in the telecoil mode.

WOW…way to steal my EXACT THREAD.

honestly though…i ended up giving this to a friend of mine on trade… he put it on ebay… and it just sold for over $200. i suggest doing that if you want to sell it.

I will today if I dont get anyone… I figured i would give nyspeed a shot at it…

Im going crackberry :eekdance:

lol…

go touch pro :wink: i love it.

yeah i got confused on the whole same exact thread thing lol

ya he did a good job building it so I just used his.

bump bump. EOD its going on ebay

talked to my friend i gave the phone to. ended up selling the mogul on ebay for $210 plus $10 shipping

SOLD

198.00 on ebay for reference