FS: HTC Mogul 6800 BRAND NEW IN BOX (Sprint)

selling an HTC mogul (ppc 6800). this is brand new in box. [SIZE=2]i only pulled the phone out of the plastic to get a # on the phone.[/SIZE] Sprint sent this to me as a brand new replacement, but i ended up buying a new phone so have no use for it.

with this i’ll include a 1gb SD card and an extra 512mb SD card. Also will include an extra wall charger.

this phone is still $550 new and with 2 year contract it goes for $300+ and i’ve seen it on ebay go for $200+

im only looking to get $180 for this. probably wont go much lower.

some pics and specs below

http://www.wmexperts.com/articleimages/2007/l-q/mogul_full3.jpg

http://www.cellaz.com/photos/news/2420.jpg

<b> 						Windows Mobile 6.1 Software 						 					</b>

Great productivity tools for mobile professionals, Windows Mobile 6 provides several features allowing you to stay connected to your business and personal data on the go. Windows Mobile 6 supports many forms of email, Mobile versions of Microsoft Applications including editing capabilities, and the ability to easily transfer your digital multimedia from your Windows-based PC to your device. It also supports HTML based emails, and includes popular services such as Windows Live Search. 
			 					<b> 						Wireless High-Speed Data Capable 						 					</b>

Where coverage is available, experience broadband-like download speeds using EV-DO technology. In markets where EV-DO Rev. A has rolled out, average download speeds range from 600 Kbps - 1.4 Mbps with peak rates up to 2 Mbps and average upload speeds range from 350 - 500 Kbps. 
			 					<b> 						Integrated QWERTY Keyboard 						 					</b>

The sliding keyboard provides a familiar interface and allows for quick and efficient input of information. The slide-to-hide form factor eliminates bulkiness for a sleek and stylish design. 
			 					<b> 						2.0 Megapixel Camera and Camcorder 						 					</b>

Shoot digital pictures with the embedded 2.0 megapixel camera with built-in flash and 8x digital zoom lens; use the built-in camcorder to record 30 second video clips and play them on the LCD screen. 
			 					<b> 						Bluetooth Wireless Technology 						 					</b>

Built-in radio technology for short-range wireless communication. When used with your Sprint PCS Phone and accessories, Bluetooth allows fast, secure transmission without cables or wires, even though the two devices are not in line-of-sight. Bluetooth wireless accessories sold separately. 
			 					<b> 						Sprint® Music Store enabled 						 					</b>

Download stereo-quality tracks instantly to your wireless phone or PC. Choose songs from thousands of artists in virtually every genre, and listen wherever you go. 
			 					<b> 						Large, Full-Color Touchscreen, Thumb Wheel and Integrated Antenna 						 					</b>

Featuring a vivid 2.8" 64k color touch screen, a thumbwheel for one handed navigation, and an integrated antenna resulting in a sleek design. 
			 					<b> 						External MicroSD Card Slot, Plus 512MB Memory Card 						 					</b>

Included with the device is a 512MB MicroSD memory card. Add memory and selected peripherals or load additional games, applications, and music or video clips. 
			 					<b> 						Java Support 						 					</b>

Enables users to view Java based websites.  					
			 					<b> 						Built-In Wi-Fi Capability 						 					</b>

High-speed data connection between the device and nearby Wi-Fi access points for the ultimate in mobile connectivity.  					
			 					<b> 						Attachment Viewing 						 					</b>

Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® Mobile application enables viewing of presentations while on-the-go, while Microsoft® Office Excel® Mobile™ now offers chart support that improves the email attachment viewing experience. 
			 					<b> 						Two-Way SMS Messaging 						 					</b>

Instantly send and receive SMS Text Messages across the room or across the country. It's the coolest way to talk, without the talk. 
			 					<b> 						Microsoft ActiveSync® 						 					</b>

Updated ActiveSync® technology (version 4.0) offers one of the best PC to mobile device sync experiences, making it easier to configure with faster data transfer and sync accuracy. 
			 					<b> 						Phone As Modem Compatibility 						 					</b>

Use the included USB cable or Bluetooth with a Phone As Modem Service Plan to connect your PC to the Internet.  					
			 					<b> 						Downloadable Applications 						 					</b>

Includes an on-device link to the Sprint PCS Software Store provided by Handmark™. Customers can find, download and buy software, games, ringtones, graphics and other Windows Mobile Pocket PC applications simply and securely. Additional software titles are available from your desktop PC at http://softwarestore.sprint.com. 
			 					<b> 						Speakerphone 						 					</b>

Safe, hands-free cellular conversations are always available with the built-in speakerphone. 					
			 					<b> 						Stereo Headset 						 					</b>

Stereo Headset jack for handsfree operation and music enjoyment.  					
			 					<b> 						Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) 						 					</b>

This handset has been certified as Hearing Aid Compatible in accordance with applicable industry standards. This handset has a HAC rating of M4 for hearing aids operating in the acoustic mode. This handset has a HAC rating of T4 for hearing aids operating in the telecoil mode.

is this better then a treo?

to be honest, im not too sure. compare the specs between the both. i loved this phone. so much you can do with it.

Its good

jesus christ someone please buy this, it will save me months of headaches

I looked on ebay and saw them going for a little over $200…so dropped the price a bit. probably wont go much lower than this.

lol trade a razr and a treo and 40 bucks

lol… no trades. sorry

bump for night crew

can you unlock this to work with tmobile? or do they not use sim cards?

no sim cards in these phones.

i was going to do the same thing damn you skunk

hmm the broad had the old version of this phone and has been looking for this one, ill run it by her and let you know aaron.

Great phone. Even greater seller.

nice phone. i hope you bought a touch pro skunk. that phone is bad ass. this is a great deal. i can’t believe no one has bought this.

def…sounds good :slight_smile: . just keep me posted. if i dont sell, it will just go on ebay

haha indeed i did get the pro. i love it so far.

nice. is it as laggy as the tilt is? i had the tilt/kaiser for at&t i wanted to love it, but couldn’t. it was so slow and i ended up being a faggot with an iphone.

haha…no lag issues. performance wise…they went out all for this phone.

anywho…someone buy this brand new mogul :slight_smile:

I just got my Touch Pro last Friday, which replaced an HTC Mogul. Definitely better in every way!

God i want, but cant justify it. GLWS and thats one nice phone

lol shut up and buy it phil…