HTC Mogul??

Wondering if anyone on the board has one and what you think about it? Did you have the PPC-6700 before? How does it compare? I currently have the PPC-6700 and it works okay. It is big and sometimes needs a reset because you can’t answer an incoming call. The answer key just won’t work? Let me know what you think about this new phone? Or is there something better available from Sprint. I need capability to tether, large screen, full keyboard

willybeen owns it. and owned the 6700 before. the 6800 has a better camera, is a bit smaller, has an internal antenna which makes a big difference in looks and feel. i think he was saying the buttons are easier to touch on the screen with your finger as well. i monkeyed with his 6700 for a few days and i liked it a lot, but the 6800 is a lot nicer from what i’ve saw from him using it. he said they haven’t hacked this new one yet, so there aren’t many rom updates like the 6700…

i’m sure he’ll have more when he sees this.

The locking up is a windows mobile issue…

Both my AT&T 8525s have done it.

[quote=“ieatpaint315,post:2,topic:35719"”]

willybeen owns it. and owned the 6700 before. the 6800 has a better camera, is a bit smaller, has an internal antenna which makes a big difference in looks and feel. i think he was saying the buttons are easier to touch on the screen with your finger as well. i monkeyed with his 6700 for a few days and i liked it a lot, but the 6800 is a lot nicer from what i’ve saw from him using it. he said they haven’t hacked this new one yet, so there aren’t many rom updates like the 6700…

i’m sure he’ll have more when he sees this.

[/quote]

ryguy… i <3 you… that summed it up… the mogul is much more stable, better battery life, better everything pretty much, minus the updates, which will come once they hack the rom…

who do you have for service… sprint i assume?

I have the 6700. You can’t hear for shit with it sometimes. Does the Mogul have a better sound volume and ringer volume?

www.phonescoop.com

6700 is junk compared to the mogul. I’ve had this phone now for a while. So much better.

ppcgeeks.com