mmm...6800 mogul

enjoying my new ppc-6800
much sexier than the 6700… lighter, smaller… much more functional.
buttons seems to be in all the right places… and finally… a scroll wheel.
camera is much better… 2.0mp.

i get mine tomorrow.

cant wait

Had mine since Early July, and had the 6700 before it. Definitely an improvement in every way, except for build quality. The 6700 felt like a tank, while the 6800 feels like a fighter jet - sleek and stylish, but one wrong move and BOOM! There goes a $400 paperweight.

truth… get a good case!

still waiting on it for vzw…

gotta go in tomorrow and get my 4th 6700 this week…fucking piece of shit

wrd great phone…had it since it came out

If anyone is wondering, Verizon’s 6800 is due out in the first half of November.

ive been running my 6700 on WM6 and its awesome, and sprints network sees it as a mogul 6800 which is funny…

i just got it… soooo SEXY!

Yea, just upgraded mine last night. Amazing upgrade. Faster, smoother interfaces, more pimp :slight_smile:

nice thing is every time my phone freezes and wont book i have the software now to reflash the thing

with that 6700… that’s daily!

the 6700 was so bad I wouldn’t even consider the 6800

maybe it’s sweet, just that 6700 left such a bad taste in my mouth towards their phones :frowning:

it wasnt HTC’s fault that sprint couldnt program their own software right… the wm6.0 software actually works good

:word:
I have had the update for 3 days and no lock ups, no problems. Haven’t had to reboot it yet either. I think the update fixed some of the problems with WM5.

the difference is night and day… the screen is awesome… remember having trouble dialing the phone - :sword:nooo a problemn anymorr

So my PPC-6700 is dead and I need to get a new phone.
I was eyeing the Mogul, but the HTC Touch is pretty pimp. And reviews on most sites say it’s an awesome phone. Anyone else try it yet?

As for no wireless, that is what EVDO is for. And no keyboard, no worry since I use the touchscreen 99% of the time on the 6700.

Any thoughts. I can get it for $200 from Sprint after all the rebates and BS.

not sure about the touch, havnt seen it.

still lovin the 6800 though

I have used the Touch. It is a lot smaller than I thought it was. Without a sliding keyboard it doesn’t fit into the LG6800/Samsung i760/ect ring but its very nice. Easily slides into a pocket. I have an i760 and love the thing. Beats the pants off of the i730 I used to have and they keyboard has really nice keys on it.

Well I got it today after having to deal with Sprint for over 2 damn hours.
This HTC Touch is awesome!!! :slight_smile: Check it out if you get the chance.