noob and i don't live in NY

Oh yeah PT was on AKA '04 that’s how I met him, we started doing the BlownEuroz thing, took moffitt’s 350z on AKA Fally Rally 06.5, etc. PT, Toronto is in July.

Now I need to clean my pants up. I hate you. :frowning:

EDIT: Noob. :wave:

welcomes

gt40r in that little thing…lol. should make some pooowa

woooord add another to our club lol

-i can get you a tissue to clean up your mess FuzzyFish

-yeah i rattle can basically all my wheels. i just do it right so there is no peeling.

what 1.8? it is a vr6 with a short runner kind of looks like a 1.8t.

i gotta find the timeslips, i think they are in my bookbag or somewhere…but i can tell you that it ran a 12.3.

-the guy who built my engine has had cars put down 874whp, and that car in a month will be 1000+hp www.SPturbo.com

-AKA rally!

Nice , Welcome Aboard :wave:

Welcome, I’m liking the whip.

Very clean.

ya without the crossflow manifold, thats where I got that thought. but now that I look agian I see the 12v block… vary nice, I got to ride in a Corrrado VR6t it was awsome.

and I priced out doing a turbo on the vr after talking to the kid with the corrado um ya I stick with the evo.

Yeah, price tag was scary huh…

Welcome. Do you know Jay with the Yellow Corrado 1.8T from the Philly area?

Welcome, nice ride… sleeper for sure

yeah jay is a good frien of mine, he got rid of the yellow one got a green one, then traded that for a mk3 vr jetta.

oh yeah, my bad, forgot about the complete swap to the green one. I bought the rollbar from him out of the green one.

I knew he wanted to get back into the VR world but with a MK3!!! I’ll have to get a hold of him…

he got a mk3 vr, but i think it was the right decision.

I was going to correct him, but you beat me to it! Plus A GT40r would just be stupid on a 1.8 8v/16v/20v.

Can I go with Im a VW noob…
Ive only owned 7 Jetta’s (4 vr’s, 1 1.8 digi, 2 2.slos) and 1 GTI Vr6.

I am a big MK3 fan. and I love VR’s, how I didnt notice it was a vr is somthing i will never understand, please pardon me ill go stand in the corner.

LOL @ only one digi. no one makes that mistake twice.