noob! i was from pittracing

to see my car go to my website on my profile,

im pissed now tho! i was in mt washington at my friends house and someone broke my window and stole my subs and amp. so if anyone comes across a person selling 2 crossfire P1 12’s and an amp. let me know so i can go beat the shit out of them

talk to cutty, he knows most of the Pittsburgh area’s car audio thieves… or, at least they know him…

:tounge:

whos cutty? wheres he at lol,

Welcome,i see you around alot,i tried to find who,s car it was one day at family video.i saw it outside and asked the worker if it was his.

hehe, shes runnin like poop now . shes really pissed cuz she has a dent and a broken window and her boom boom is gone lol

be happy, the theives gave you a weight reduction.

welcome aboard

look at it this way, you couldve gone outside and just found a pile of broken glass and no car

its all good i think, i’d still hang the person that did it and gut them,:eek: but the girl i was up there with felt sorry so she just got me a 250$ crimestopper alarm with 2 way pager and is buying me new subs and amp and new window! :slight_smile:

welcome…:wink:

Originally posted by LS1 babe
welcome…:wink:
thanks, btw your hot hehe;)

welcome over:D

Your the guy from the meet at SP a couple months ago right?

yep!

funny thing is the motherfuckers left the cd player and the nitrous bottle

must have been ricers and had no need for the bottle:D

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
must have been ricers and had no need for the bottle:D
Now u know it wasnt me because I would have only taken the bottle:tounge:

welcome:beer:

welcome :cool:

welcome

welcome and so forth… please feel free to visit and post in the other forums now. :lockd: