noob'n it up

Yup im new here. I drive a 1990 Eagle Talon TSI

its a project for the winter time basicly right now.

i live up in Hampton township at buskeys motel Manage the motel so im only about 15 mins from pittsburgh.

Name is Brandon and im 19 years old yea im a young buc i know.
take it ez everyone hope to talk to ya all on the boards.

welcome

hi

another pittracing convert. welcome to our humble abode.

welcome:beer:

welcome, let me ask you, is it something with talon owners that you have to live in a hotel?

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
welcome, let me ask you, is it something with talon owners that you have to live in a hotel?

better tha the car itself:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
better tha the car itself:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ive got your one for ther thumb right here bitch

:moon:

welcome

LoL see i dont live in the motel, my family manages it, the motel is built off of our HOUSE lol…so we run the joint! lol

welcome :smiley:

Hook me up w/ some hookers:bigthumb:

lol, we do have them stoppin in here once in a while for an hour or two, rather humorous…till my mother is the one that goes in an hasta clean the shit up…something i hope i never witness…

Originally posted by DsMNooB
lol, we do have them stoppin in here once in a while for an hour or two, rather humorous…till my mother is the one that goes in an hasta clean the shit up…something i hope i never witness…

:ugh:

Welcome

your mom has the HIV from dirty fluid clean up duty :eek: :smiley:

wasnt there a police stand off at that place a couple years ago?

lol, wouldn’t suprise me…some nasty stuff that goes around…

and yes there was…quite a big one…pulled us outta our house for 6 hours one night just to wait for a guy to wake up an walk out all confused not knowing wat was going on. yeah…negotiators, fbi, pittsburgh police, local police …snipers an spotlights…was rather humorous to see the police force go so over kill.