not sure if theres a thread for this...

hermit!

Not quite. I have other things that I do that take up my time. And my own group of friends that aren’t on here or interested in cars who aren’t a bunch of dicks :).

Do you know Kaitlyn Maura?

so you go shopping on wednesday nights with your girlfrienzzz?

^^ That’s what I’m talking about. It’s getting old. Glad I don’t know you personally.

:cry:

if it makes you sad, i wont call you gay anymore. geez lighten up.

Ballston Spa 05’

Ravena and greenville 2002

nope, never heard of her lol. when did she graduate?

Marisa typing: She just graduated/is graduating 09.
Shes beautiful! I work with her mom (sounds weird) but she might work with me part time this summer.

BTW: Greenwich 2003

hmmm. i don’t know any "maura"s. and a quick stalker-check on facebook turned up only like 5 people, none of them from guilderland :lol

On facebook shes Kaitlyn Amber :slight_smile:

stalked her out… would def rock

:rofl +1

Marisa: hahahah! Told u guys

Shaker '03.

honestly, u sound like a miserable prick most of the time, i think i figured out why. :lol

Colonie 07

You don’t know me and probably never will. Keep on assuming.

I guess the fact that I’m the new PJB (evidently - meaning the new Shift verbal punching bag) and the fact that I tend to snap back with posts makes me a prick. But starting to bring up the fact that I’m virgin (doesn’t bother me as much as it bothers you folks) in every thread is completely acceptable (not you, just people in general). What did I say above about people being dicks? Yeah, I think you follow me.

Oh well. You win some, you lose some. At the end of the day, Shift518 is the last thing on my mind. Keep doin what ya doin.

Bishop Gibbons 2006. lol.