What school are you from?

Was going to my calculus class today when i saw a gts4 parked outside the garage. First i thought it was Rabbit cause he graduated from my school. But the driver was actually side_exit_exhaust_gts4.

Got me thinking if there might be any other members on this board of hail from Thornhill Secondary or other familiar schools. So post it up, what school you all from?

Thornhill Secondary (Clark and Yonge)
Final year
Same school as (RABBIT, chu and side_exit_exhaust_gts4)

what was he doing there? lol. probably trying to pick up girls. hehehe

^ Not like you don’t do that

i just usually go “my name is david li, i’m xuperxero!” but they just keep on laughing at me. hehehehe

^^^lol… probably just showing off his ride to the kids at thonrhill and the rice up civics haha

^you need to get yourself a whip right away. its not like you dont have the money for it.

scchooollls guys…not random chit chat…jeeze

highschools: Grey Highlands Secondary
St. Marguerite D’youville
and thats bout it…i plan on goin to centennial in a yr or 2…depending

^ Man i wish i could go to centennial, its uni or i’m kicked outa the house. brightside i’m looking to pick up an S13 in may once my insurance policy on my wannaberabbit/golf ends.

Grey Highlands Secondary? is that TDSB or out of GTA?

i will get one as soon as i have $$$$ … right now I’m just broke…
and don’t listen to rabbit… he thinks I’m loaded! lol

you are loaded… you’re just a cheap ass

^^^I’m not loaded… I’m dirt POOR… :frowning:

^^^should realize 16 psp’s = 1 240sx

School of hard knox!:wink:

:drivin

thats how it used to be for me…and that was a condition that i got my car for too…but im not gunna be forced into sumthing i dont want to do…and take sumthing i dont have interest in…and end up in a career that i hate…so…i layed it down lmao…my mom doesnt care too much…it was just my dad who made i big deal about it…but its all good now…my dad seemed happy to hear wat im getting into

whats TDSB??? its out in the boonies an hr and a half north of brampton…where i used to live…in the direction of owen sound

woah… thats far…

And dont you know? Chu has like 3 PSPs… its insane… he’s crazy loaded but so cheap that he’s afraid his boys will ask to borrow money at school so he doesnt bring a wallet.

That’s pretty cheap…

LOL… .16psp’s LOL… you got from rabbit… …sigh… .i only got one!

why bring my wallet when im only there in the morning

mmm catholic school uniforms FTMFW

clarkson secondary, as far as i know, i’m the only one here that went there.

hmm… never heard of it… where is it??

Clarkson… is that also out of the GTA?

*btw i’m really diggin your new avatar chu"