What school are you from?

CLLARRKKSOONNN …lol my brother went there too haha…didnt it used to be a really bad highschool?

Rabbit, allow me to paint you a picture:

“St Roberts CHS = Many asian girls + their underaged status + being the only catholic high school in York Region with kilts still (till the end of my senior year)”

And you can’t touch em… ! HA:#

I’m gonna have to disagree with that if your talking about st. fobz… holla if you’re hailing from R-Hill!
w00t w00t!

only one with kilts still?? d’youville has kilts and the all the other catholic school around here

used to go to Winston Churchill C.I woot! woot! scarlem heights BLEEAATTCCCHHH!!!

u got to ST.Robz? my ex used to go there she dropped out in grade 11 but she drove a 450 hp black r32 … ever see her?

Alex, you’re weak for pulling the same comeback goneinsixtyseconds did. Come up with your own original you stupid weaksauce!!!

Been there many times… none of the girls are that good looking… pffttt

I went to Dennis o Connor CHS in Ajax, they still have kilts there, no asians in them though. no asians in Ajax!

Cause i got em out back with me… but then I put my fame to the test, drop my boxers and ask ask: “I AM XUPERXERO, wanna fcuk?”

They’re running away laughing, even before I drop my boxers… some reputation that turned out to be… :stuck_out_tongue:

And rabbit, no. There has never been a skyline at our school, nevermind a Chick driving one… best car on our lot would be anthony’s Estroli Blue M3, and his past White E30 M3 on blue rims.

We definitely got our slutty white girls… and with the asians… when our school is 40% asian, there’s OUGHT to be a few hit hard with the ugly stick… :wink:

That means she just got her G2, and she’s rolling around in a 450hp r32?.. sounds dangerous…

And just how old were you again I-sac?.. that’s some serious underaged puppy-luuuuuuuuuuv going on… :smiley:

I APPROVE!

40%? bullshit, more like 80+… and st fobz isnt that hot… you’d find better girls at unionville

Runnymede COlligent :slight_smile:
next year ill be at geroge brown or centinial or ryerson or york not sur yet lol gotta makeup my mind.

^^i just noticed ur in the jane st clair area…i used to be down in that area allllll the time last summer…nearly everyday…nvr seen ur car around

nah we;r the same age , yeah the r32 was her first car , then she got a evo 4 … she lives on Lesli so i think she walked to school . but u were bound to hear or see it at least once .

yeah quite some time back it was one of the worst in mississauga, but now it’s all a bunch of “ithinkimtough” wanna be gangsteh’s. anyone that does think they’re tough just gets punched in the face.

well most of the school are like that now… “ithinkimtough” wanna be ganstarrr

High School - Brother Andre Catholic High School
College - Seneca (I’m a drop out "D )

pursuing other fields of study sounds better

lol i was the guy in the paseo form liek the first tnc meet haah lol.

umm yah i was nve rin the area i use to tliek dt. so all my frind are thre so i was always dt. lol

wait so if i’m reading this correctly, most of you guys are still in high school or just finished high school would make you guys 18,19??? born 1986,87,88? wow thats crazy…

anyways back on topic

senator o’connor secondary school
york university
centennial college
ryerson

i’m taking the ontario university and college tour…