School BLOWS!

Fuck, first day of school today. Boy do I hate school. I think one main reason why I hate it is because when there is school, there is usually snow. :oops:

I am actually glad to be back in school, other than the fact that is gonna snow soon. School sure beats working shitty jobs. What school do you go to Aaron?

You’re only glad to be back at school because you get to hang out with me Dave.

:?

im with deathby240… its much better than working 8 hours a day at a shitty ass workplace

Of course. Seeing your shining face every morning just brightens my day. :roll:

That’s one way of looking at it. Although there is usually somebody working that somebody can afford to go to school. Most people that I know of in school are living at thier parents. I for one, prefer doing other things than working, such as learning.

I suppose I’m one of those rare few who actually enjoy their jobs so school can be a little tedious at times. Yes, even with Dave in my clazz! :shock:

Well, I’m going to Nait only part-time… so I really enjoyed it so far… 2 days at a time… or else 4 evenings.
Jeff

Yea school definatly sucks, 2 more years and it’s all over!

I go to the Uof Lethbridge here in the city. Taking General Management. Only good thing about it is that it is evening classes and that I only go 3 nights a week. I still have 4 classes though, so the 3 hour classes at a time kinda suck.

School hasn’t been too bad for me so far.The only shitty part is that I have to do surveying in the middle of winter.Unless it is colder than -25C we go out.

Surveying…not fun…what are you taking, engineering? where? I’ve surveyed for almost 2 years now, on and off, and it is really not that fun after a while.

Civil Engineering Tech. at Nait.

That’s cool. Engineering=Brains

I used to complain about UofA. Now I think it was the best time of my life. Old enough to go anywhere and do anything. Nothing to worry about except exams and assignments. Any money I made beyond tuition, fees and books was fun money.

Try wrapping your head around mortgages, taxes, utilities, wife, kids, etc. etc. :shock: :roll:

You might as well enjoy it while you can! :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you’ve forgot what finals week is like at the U… :wink:

Yeah, I hear ya! I was in the U during the Messier years and playoffs always conflicted with finals week. Damn, studying between drops of the puck is hard :lol:

Hey guys, I don’t mean to sound like your parents lecturing you. What I’m trying to say is enjoy your freedom. It may not feel like freedom right now, but wait until you have a whole family depending on you. Not much time for building, showing, cruising, and racing after that. Just trying to put things in perspective so you don’t feel so bad about going back to school. :wink:

Yeah, I hear ya! I was in the U during the Messier years and playoffs always conflicted with finals week. Damn, studying between drops of the puck is hard :lol:

Hey guys, I don’t mean to sound like your parents lecturing you. What I’m trying to say is enjoy your freedom. It may not feel like freedom right now, but wait until you have a whole family depending on you. Not much time for building, showing, cruising, and racing after that. Just trying to put things in perspective so you don’t feel so bad about going back to school. :wink:[/quote]

I hear you 100%!!! that’s why, im out having a crazy saturday night right now!!! Ohh, To all you who are younger than me…stay in schoool and don’t do drugs!! for real;!!!

Fuck, first day of school today. Boy do I hate school. I think one main reason why I hate it is because when there is school, there is usually snow. :oops:

I am actually glad to be back in school, other than the fact that is gonna snow soon. School sure beats working shitty jobs. What school do you go to Aaron?