dude... where's my car?

My school is located on the east side of buffalo. Not a very safe place to park your car, but I have to since I go to school there. What makes it worst and that I park on the street, there is no student parking. Anyways, it’s winter so I use my daily driver to go to school. It’s an old prelude… 1989 auto, nothing fancy. I got to school and paralelled park my way in.

Afterschool, as I was walking towards my parking space… I noticed that my car was missing! dude wtf! I didn’t believe my eyes so I started running closer and it was true… my car isn’t there! WTF! My car is stolen.

Ran back to school, called security, and filed a police report. Police came and asked what street I parked on. I pointed at the street… and at the corner of my eyes I saw my car parked all the way down the block! WTF!

We came to my car and I got a frickin parking ticket… but I didn’t park my car there! My car moved all the way down the street and got a parking ticket… I don’t have spare keys for my car, and Im the only one with primary keys. wth happened? nevertheless, I was happy it wasn’t stolen, but it looked like it was towed away and then put back.

any ideas what could’ve happened?

:wtf: sounds fishy

Losing your mind?

maybe some ninja’s moved it ?

lol …

was the cars previous owner parked in your original spot ?

“hey thats my old car, hes got a good spot too, oh shit ive still got a key for it on my ring :snky:”

Rofl that sounds like me on a daily basis. Then I remember no one wants a Tercel.

How do you lose that thing?

crack kills?

It’s like half the size of a honda, how could you not?

you got punk’d

fixed

^^^

Thanks man! :tup:

lol thats messed up

it could be Ninjas…they are kinda sneeky like that…first they fuck with you mind then when you go insane…they kill you and make it look like an accedent…or maby they arent trying to kill you phisicaly, but financially…moving your car so you get tickets…hmmm i shall get my men and investigate…

oh and btw, the ticket is 75 bucks!

i think the buffalo police moved it so that you would get a ticket and they could make money…those jerks :wink:

Maybe your car is possesed…like herbie…and moved itself just to fuck with you?:lol:

cocaine is a hell of a drug…

acid is bad mmmkay

it was prolly some pirates

this has been done to me a few times. if they need to plow the road and your car is in the way they will move it. just be glad they didnt impound it.