An interesting morning to school...

Woke up at 6 in the morning… I must say, it’s a bitch to wake up with Nyquil’s sleeping pill effects lol.

As I was driving down. I cut this Honda Accord pretty close and the dude flashed me. I’m like “oops… i pissed him off” then he tailgates me and i think I heard a couple honks to. “wow… I really pissed him off”. But with the way he was tailgating me, it irritated me a bit. So i decided to test him and braked hard then floored it and I see the accord swing side to side a bit from braking. “take that sucker!” then he finally cuts and passes me. the driver waves at me. Then i got REALLY confused…

did he just say “sorry buddy for tailgating” or what? then I pulled next to him and he waved at me. but at a quick glance of his face, he looked ridiculously familiar… then he pulled next to me again. waves at me, i look. he rolls down window. it’s goneinsixtyseconds LOL

Oops. sorry buddy when you see this. I got so confused hahaha.

We chatted for a few seconds then split off as he was on his way to work and i was on my way to school.

Then I pull into seneca’s parking lot and wait in line to pay. Who did I see walking up to me? DUBV!!! Said our ‘sup’s’ and went on our merry way. (p.s. dude, you park way too far away lol)

Interesting bump on two TNC members in one morning lol.

talk about coincidence. lol

I think this is appropriate here LOL :drivin :confused: :S :R

Interesting morning indeed…

Something similar happened to me the other night. On my way back home in my mom’s car, along Highway 7… Some Lexus kept on flashing me, and well, it started to get irritating-- being the macho man that I am (had a female passenger), I naturally speed slightly from light to light.

Stupid ass kept on flashing me for a few blocks, and pulls up. Rear window goes down, and my mom’s face appears! She had a night out with her girlfriends, and well, just witnessed me speeding slightly…

Needless to say, I quicktimed it back home, and pretended to be asleep when she got home. :stuck_out_tongue:

O, before assass1n chimes in, again, I would like to point this out to him:
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6901/untitledxp3.png

LAY OFF THE SUGAR MANG!

what a JERK … i was just saying hello and he decides to cut me off and try to get me to ram into him :stuck_out_tongue: you’re lucky i was in a pleasant mood or else i’d own you in my automatic accord :slight_smile: hahahaha

that has been photochopped! im just bored here at work. :smiley:

alex, what the hell do you do that you go on the computer all day while at work? and are they hiring :slight_smile:

hehehe. its a really hard job. im usually tired at the end of the day. lol

frigg…ive even slowed it down…dont see my name up there on all the threads

David! hahaha, dam road rage…lol:drivin

You almost killed a fellow Z driver!! Now rich gets to pull the ABS fuse and do a 5 min burnout!:C

far from it, the roads were relatively clear so the abs didn’t even kick in and the car was perfectly straight with full brake power :slight_smile:

i don’t need to pull the fuse either, my accord lets me turn off TCS the same way you turn off VDC in the z so if anyone would like to volunteer to hold my car, i’ll consider doing a burnout in my family sedan accord :A

LMAO

sorry again rich, i didn’t realize it. I thought it was honestly a ticked off driver behind me hahaha. too much traffic to lose you either haha didn’t want to risk fishtailing today.

As for holding your car. just put a pillow or something soft between the bumper and the wall then off to burnout you go :stuck_out_tongue:

haha i would love to see this… burnout in a family sedan accord

lol, just roll up to a curb and do it.

i’ll do it.:C

I’ll do it too.

you now have two volunteers. next meet your obligated to do that burnout you promised. :smiley:

Hahah David it’s just happen’ 2day in tha morning n’ you posted about it already
haha that’s funny…p.s i parked close man…but then i saw this bitch parked beside :wink: …BTW i was goin’ initial D yesterday …racing with impreza sti 2004
n’ i had an open glass of coca cola …that was pretty funn i won … and my interior was still dry:D

i think we should nickname you takumi.:R

hahaha sounds cool lol…i don’t like tofu tho…but i do drive a silvia:)