NOV 6

my buddy is in a band. they play older music well they are doing a rock-n-bowl thing

here is the info

ROCK-N-BOWL
late night
BOWLING
with the
* ROX STARS *

<i>Southern Fried Rock</i> 

Bowling form 12mid to 3am
tickets include shoes & bowling

saturday, November 6th 11:30pm registration

nonbowling tickets are availabale at the door for ONLY $3
bowling tickets are $12 bucks at the door

now you can get tickets off me for $10 bucks

this is in Kennedy Twp. right up from the Rox. the location is Kennedy Tavern is on Pine hollow Rd.
easy way to get there from 79 get off the crafton exit make right coem to light make left at kings family food, follow that road to you come to a stop sign make a left follow that road to the stop sign make a right. youll pass 2 gas stations then that is pine hollow rd follow that about .5 mile and its on your right.

now if your coming from 65 go across the rox bridge, get in right lane follow to 3 light make left onto tunnel way/ 7th street.[silkys is on left of you] then come to the light make a right onto broadway. follow that to the end of it. make aright onto pinehollow rd. youll see it may be 200 feet on your left.

from 51 come up through the rox when you come to the tressel go straight. then when you come to the next light make a right onto broadway. follow broadway to the end of it. make a right and it will be maybe 200 feet on your left

so far who’s going Oneslowbowtie, shaggy,slowsliverado03,redlinegsr,me maybe kurt

this can be fun drunk and bowling :beer:

you know Im in

oh definitely, i am a big fan of drinking and bowling…

i added a calender event to it as well, this might be useful to see who is coming. Quik definitely get me a ticket, and i will pay you when i see you. Or i could just shoot you some money via paypal. Let me know

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=31&day=2004-11-6

we can meet up this week or so. if you see todd or shaggy before me give them the 10 spot.

i just need by say thursday for sure how many ppl to get tickets then if more you can still get them at door for 12 bucks

oh if its only 12 at the door forget it then, its not worth the hassle

I will just get it then, i misread the price the first time i glanced at it

of course im in for some drunken bowling :kekegay:

i feel bad for whoever gets shaggy’s shoes next day :kekegay:

oh, and i am izzzin

i’l be durr

click on the link and register

ill prob get my tickets through you

we need more people.

is the 10 bucks that’s it? no additional costs for each game? i may be interested

correct-just pay for beer or drinks

can we bring our own?

got a cooler? :rofl:

yea 10 is all you need if you get teh tickets off me it includes your shoes and all games. if you pay at door its 12 but the same

Ill have a cooler with 2 40’s :smiley:

or else a case of beer in one of those cooler bags

works for me.

Mad dog 20/20 fo sho