Novi 2000'd 347 Stang...

Alden guy eh? I wonder if I know him. I once hailed from that one stop light town. Nice job Jack. If he really had 500hp he must have been spinning the whole time.

good kill dude

Good kill…whens it my turn? I have a blower and 500hp at the wheels too…I got cams, and smaller pulleys, and chips, and dip.

bring da dip…

I’ll bring da pain :wink:

U thought last time was bad…

good run with 0 drama = :tup:

Yeah, looking forward to the guy joining… he knows a couple of the Lancaster regulars… and know Big Hands too I guess… :snky:

Saw this guy again last night @ B&Ds … and he was on a chassis dyno and put doen 489 to the wheels.

Earlier that night he raced a C6 and made a joke out of him, and then raced a new viper, gunmetal in color… and put a car on him. Both were from a roll, which is why he faired so well. :wink:

:smiley:

:tdown:

I have witnesses on the site that saw me take a 500AWHP SCOOBY till 70-75 ish…

driver>horsepower.
don’t hate the playa, hate the game.

so if you run 15s, does that mean you totally suck at driving?

:stuck_out_tongue:

yes.

lol

I’m not calling YOU a bad driver, ass… I’m calling the Stang driver a bad driver.

lol… I know.

But you also called me a 15 second car… I’ve made more passes in the 14s than anything… :stuck_out_tongue:

ive never even been in 15s im sweet

lol, but Your “official NYSpeed” time is 15.20

.21 > You

:stuck_out_tongue:

Now, I prolly run in the 19’s atm, so I’m not talking shit. Just killing time :slight_smile:

OT: Your only 21?

whatever happened to “14.4’s my ass?” :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

lol…

I’m 35… I just put 21 in my profile so people think I’m young and hip… and not a hippy like Butch.
14.4… thats still my best… but a certain talon who runs 14flat got cars put on him from a dig till 100… but to this day, 14.4 is my best run… on stock boost, and a 2* 60’ :wink: