NSFW. finally a contest some of you could win!

http://www.flurl.com/uploaded/Penis_Contest_358.html

*small penis contest use discretion before clicking"

there… added a disclaimer.

i cant beleive i even clicked on that

you should be banned

GT

I can’t believed i clicked on that either. But wow talk about a confidence booster. I feel as if I can do anything now.

Damn it I see two people before me who both regret clicking on it! What do I do?

…I still click on it! It’s like watching people jumping off a bridge and knowing it’s wrong and you shouldn’t do it but you do it anyways.

I knew I shouldn’t have clicked on it, that was the scariest thing I ever saw, I will probably have nightmares now. But yes I now feel better about my self too!
I actually had a girlfriend who left me due to penis size.
She told me she wanted a guy with a 7 inch dick so I told her… there is now way I will take 2 inches off of my dick just for you :lol: .

I don’t know why I clicked on it…as if three warnings weren’t enough.

Then again, you don’t really SEE anything :lol:

:wackit:

Wusses. Sounds like some people here might be afraid that they’d like small penii.

lol, pwn3d.

… that really sucks for those guys, … and they don’t even seem to care, the one guy seemed pretty proud.

lol, pwn3d.

… that really sucks for those guys, … and they don’t even seem to care, the one guy seemed pretty proud.[/quote]

well they’ve had 30/40 yrs to deal with it so its not like they woke up one morning and went like holy fuck where did my dick go?!