NTB : Turbo Outlet

Well drivin ghome today my Turbo elbow broke in half!! ya I dragged my exhaust from Deerfoot and glenmore to Chinook mall today. It jst seems everything is goignt wrong with this car.

So anyways I need one…Stock , Stainless ( I have a megan on there right now and now its in half )

Let me know what you guys have

Thanks

http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=43679#43679

Check this out and see if it is what you need. :slight_smile:

That would be Exactly what i need…but im not sure if it works…It should if it says its for T2X turbos do you have any way of testing it?

Not really…all I have is what the guy that sold it to me told me about it. Flavio looked at it when he was here and seemed to think that it would fit a t2x turbo.

From my for sale thread:

It works on any T25 T28 etc. So yes it will fit.

i think it will work to , but the only thing im worried about is that i have a 3" downpipe and im just wondering about the flow and everything

Well, you could just pick it up for now and sell it used later, but it should give you OK exhaust flow.

Anyway, it’s up to you! I’m not into pressure selling. :smiley:

it will definately fit the turbos and the downpipe,

only tricky part is that the twin chamber turbo elbows typically hit the steering column on a LHD car.

on a KA-T it may be different enough but you may want to check first.

Can you measure how wide it is? cause i have the megan one on there and they say is “twin chamber” and theres no interference with it

the megan one is not divorged as far as i know. the picture says it all

I have a stock T25 turbo elbow for sale…$20 and its yours

Which part do you want measured? If you’re talking about the width across the face of the flanges, the inlet flange face is 4.25" (which includes both the big and little inlet ports), and the exhaust flange face is 3.75" across.

Considering that this was made for USDM KA motors, I wouldn’t expect that you would have a problem with the steering rack, but if you buy it and it doesn’t fit I’ll take it back.

Here’s pics from SS autochrome’s webbie. It is definately not a megan racing piece.