NY Jets NIKE Jersey

It’s pretty shady you couldn’t post in original post that they were fake. Not to mention your answer via pm when I said seams to good to be true was these are legit jersey.

Either way, I’d rather have one real one than five of the fake ones, I also only buy the ones that are stitched, not screen printed.

:rofl

lol its funny how everyone thinks they know it all. when really they have probably never seen one in person.

All im saying is, if you want to try to avoid spending $250 on an “Authentic” NFL jersey I can get you what ever player or team you want.

They are overstock, not knock offs. They are the ones with such small imprefections the NFL does not accept them and sell them. Just like anything you would buy at marshalls or TJ max.

Hey, if you want to spend $250 on a jersey feel free. Lol smart move

Vlad, it’s not so much that they’re knock offs, but it’s the fact that he’s trying to market these off as the 100% real-deal jerseys. THAT is the problem. I’m sure if he stated in the original post that they’re knock offs, or as he calls them “authentic jerseys with small imperfections so the NFL doesn’t accept them”, then there’d be no issue at all.

Take actually pictures of the one you are trying to sell.

Makes perfect sense. That whole aspect went over my head.

On an unrelated note funny story.

Had a coworker drive down to NYC to get two pairs of Dr Dre BEATS headphones. $250 each. One got signed by Dre.

Had another coworker go over to China recently for training. He saw those same headphones without a Dr Dre label on them for $12. Bought a pair to bring back and compare. Things look and sound identical. :rofl

No such thing as “overstock” jerseys with small imperfections… If you really believe this then you sir are quite retarted. They are knock offs, from the pictures alone of the Raiders jerseys you posted I can see the clear signs of knockoffs. So go to a different forum to rip people off

:rofl

Cossey…whoa. I agree with you. I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say.

My point is these aren’t that much different than the real ones which are an arm and a leg. In no way, shape, or form was I condoning his sale. I was just saying. The NFL DOES mark up their product hundreds of %.

lol i mean say what u want. there is no doubt knock offs out there. I truly believe these are official from factory. with small imperfections. They are identical with all tags…AND small imperfections.

but you guys buy them so you know…

and for 4 fucking years now all u asshole still have nothing better to do than make a big deal about nothing…get a life. I dont even care if you guys buy any at this point. This was a last resort kind of thing since I dont know many jet fans…

fuck this site

BTW here is a pick of one

http://tinypic.com/r/c1w9/6

the ones you are getting are fake

Read my post, I know they are fake…

And your picture, simply look at the numbers, that shiny material confirms everything I’ve said about your jerseys… The NFL and NCAA use a very flat color on their numbers and name, it’s the biggest tell if they are glossy they are fake.

Lol