TW: Sports Jerseys (NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA)

ok, so i have a hook up. i can basically get any team. a few highlights include:
new TO bills jerseys with the 50th anniversary patch (throwback or regular)
edwards jerseys with the captain C patch
2009 winter classic jerseys - det and chi
NFL mitchell and ness throwbacks - i have the 1994 steve young 75th anniversary one…awesome stuff
Sabres new 3rd jersey
2009 NHL all star jerseys
NHL throwbacks
really sweet mlb throwbacks like old astros etc.

prices are pretty much unbeatable. all numbers and names are fully sewn on and new with tags.
NFL: $60
NHL: $80
MLB and NBA: TBD

i have a few of my own if anyone wants to check them out. let me know if you are interested.

one question and you might have a big sale. are these fakes or 100% real?

seeing as this is twice now i’ve seen a thread like this here in a few weeks…fyi these can be had online for 1/2 his asking price if you know where to look… and while they look pretty damn close to the real thing they aren’t 100% authentic

word

link so said cheap sites? I want some steelers gear

i can tell you that these are much better than the ones mentioned above. the hockey jerseys have the fight straps and all. IMO they are real. you can check them out if you want. but you dont want to be that guy who bought the $30 jersey on ebay. they are very fake and easy to tell.

but i will level with you, i can neither confirm nor deny the authenticity. my friend took one into the sabres store and could not tell any difference at all. i might be able to budge on price if there is a group sale.

id be in for a group buy

dude, i have the same ones your talking about. i buy them to play hockey in. they have fight straps, they are all stitched, and they have all the appropriate tags. and they cost $25-45 depending where you get them from. stop trying to pull a fast one on people…

here are my “much lesser quality” jerseys that cost me ~$40… look pretty damn close to real to me. all the patches, fight strap, DOUBLE STITCHED on the inside, they even had the reebok tags on them. but are they 100% authentic? no

not to mention, no advertiser status = this thread has no place here anyways. :lockd: