Sabres Jerseys

I can get the new 3rd jersey’s (Premier 3rd) for $80 and the 1st/2nd (Premier -slug logo) and last year’s 3rd jerseys in blue only (Premier Home - round logo) for $60. I am placing the order sometime next week. If you are interested please pm me what you want and I will add it to my order.

I can also get jerseys customized but do not have the price yet.

I know that Roy, Stafford, Vanek, Pominville, Miller, Meyers, and Connolly are available in the 1st, 2nd and new 3rd. If you have interest in other players I can check availability for you.

Are they the Reebok Premier jerseys (http://bit.ly/a80HxP) or are these like knock offs from like Guatemala?

If these are the Reebok ones I’d definitely grab at least 2 from you Probably Myers and Gaustad (if available) probably both the current home jerseys

They are the Premium Jerseys. Let me know the player and size. I can order M-XXXL.

PM’d

I’ll be PMing you shortly… gotta find out if my GF wants in on this. I know I’m in.

in for this

is medium 48?

I need to go try these on at the mall or something first, but I’ll probably be in for one.

I’m pretty sure I’m in for this.

Not sure if i need a medium or large.I better go try one on

Just for reference I wear a Large, I’m 6’ and weigh about 185. For most people a Large is probably what you want.

I PMed you. I am in.

would you have any luck with kid sizes?

lol i pm’d him the same thing yesterday… he said he will look into it

If you can legitimately get authentic Sabres jerseys at these prices, then that is awesome for you. However, if you are planning on buying these from one of those websites that sells “authentic” jerseys for super cheap prices over seas, then i’m just going to say be careful. I’ve seen some nice jerseys come from some sites, but I’ve also seen some real garbage, like wrong colored letters, crooked stitching, crooked names/numbers. It’s really a crap shoot with what you get. So like i said, if you really do have an awesome connection for legit authentic jerseys, then good for you. But if you’re doing a group buy at one of those international companies, i’d be careful with other people’s money. Just a heads up, not a bash.

pm me for a new 3rd ennis if you can

lol, just an FYI buddy, it might not fit you…

He said they are Authentic Reebok

I get them from a wholesaler in Arizona who buys in bulk from the Nike, Reebok, etc.

LOL

yea thanks

Interested.