See and buy the Sabres new Jerseys...

In case you ydidn’t know… they will be scrimmaging with their new Jerseys… and you’ll be able to buy them in the arena store. September 16th 10:30am.

http://www.sabres.com/images/splash_individual.jpg

[sarcasm]Im sure there will be a huge line {/sarcasm]

I <3 slugs! I will root for them as strongly as i ever have but i will not buy one piece of merchandise with that logo on it.

I hope 0 are sold.

unless they end up looking decent, then I hope they sell 1.

New sweaters for a shitty hockey team is the same as putting stickers on a slow ricer.

…Yes, because the Sabres have such a shitty team. Ya know?

:lolham::lolham::lolham:

You are FUNNY!

said like a true retard

did you even bother to watch any of the games last year?

Im guessing Evil Stang is either a philly or a leafs fan.

maybe ottawa?

Doesn’t matter. I’m guessing his team didn’t do better then the sabres last year :tup:

ehhh I dont know about ottawa fans. reading their forums during the playoffs made me appreciate the sens fans a lot more. most of them really gave credit to the sabres for being an awesome team. philly fans are neanderthals and leafs fans are dumb (and cocky) as shit.

hey now that hurts daddy when you say that…i happen to enjoy both of buffalo’s hockey teams.

even though its an ugly jersey, it makes sense to get a new logo. People will buy the updated shit even if it is ugly, and that $$$ goes directly to the sabres.

ok, ill take that back. most of the leaf’s fans (that ive met so far at least)

What a fucking retard… get out of here newbie.

wait, so they ended up keeping the lame ass barney rubble hairstyle lookin logo?

what are you doing all sober at a computer right now

What would really have made sense is to use a deisgn similar to those leaked originally, using a more retro blue and gold.

I personally would have bought many pieces of merchandise with that type of styling, I will however not buy a single piece with the slug unless it is a tee-shirt mocking how ugly it is, perhaps attached to the head of barney rubble or something like that.

come say it to my face you little piss pot. bet your a real tough guy in person.

I do;'t have a team, I’m sick of hearing about a bunch of losers who will never win teh Cup, Go Sabres and take the Bills with you.