Sabres Make it official

Blue and Gold next year, got it off of sabres.com

Here are some old pics of what they could be looking like

http://www.celsiusdesign.net/sabres/logos.html#

I like them, mabye with a black jersey or something.

YES!

Thats friggen sweet. Some of the logos on that page look pretty dumb. I hope they choose a good one.

AWESOME!

Looks good :tup:

that is much better…

I agree some of them look stupid, but that was done 3 years ago, im thinking none of those will be used and a new designer will come in and make them look awesome

Link to the news?

I like them better, makes me think of the sabres history not just the new teams

I like it :tup: blue and gold design > all

Um. March 2003. Old news. While it has seemingly been made official for next year, I won’t believe it until I see something mentioned by the Sabres themselves.

You mean the old teams that never won anything?

I’d say the same amount of good history is in the new jersey. Both jerseys saw a final round of the playoffs.

Yeah you do have the French Connection in the blue and gold days, but I never had a problem with the Devil Goat of the red and black jerseys. I can see these new ones looking mighty ugly or really great. I hope they opt for the latter.

HELL YES

bring back the blue and gold baby

:tup:x150184038140928401283423

Sweet, bringin back the blue and gold, its about time

:word: This is an old page…i remember looking at it back when it came out.

I have mixed feelings about which jerseys I like better. Would be cool to have the blue and gold as the alt jersey :slight_smile: OR keep the red jeresy with the new logo design :tup:

Ugh, the red jerseys make me want to fork my eyes. I hate them.

umm read my first post, i stated those are old concept designs :slight_smile:

http://www.sabres.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=15&threadid=1453&enterthread=y

I CAN"T WAIT!!!

ahh…thats more like it!

Although the new jerseys do look sweet, I’m still curious as to why the change. Our current jersys are considered one of the best in the league and has helpped define a whole new generation of sabres players and fans.

If they replaced the 3rd jersy with this one I would be much happier.

But again, the jersey does look sweet.