Sabres in the blue and gold

AHh man i know its only for the pregame ceremony but damn do they look good and bring back memories

Bahahhaha anyone see this? Gares mother came out onto the ice and fell on her ass real hard! bahaha!

LOL I was JUST gonna start a thread about her falling down.

Kinda sucks though, imagine falling down in front of that many people on live tv hahaha

theres a ton of empty seat there wasnt that bad, still had to suck!

yeah but then you have the assholes likes us who sit are sitting here laughing at her on an internet forum LOLOLZ

wow what a class act Jagr is he went over and shook Gares hand after wards.

I actually have one of the old Blue and Gold sabres jerseys. Been a fan for years and never miss a game.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SABRES!!! I know thats gay but WTF.:beer2:

I was there last night. Got to say hi to Gare as he walked off because he had to stop right next to me for the anthem. :tup:

I still don’t understand why they didn’t make their third jersey the old blue and gold instead of that gay red jersey. I think that would’ve been so cool. :tup:

I have always thought the same thing. :tup::tup:

next year they will be going back to blue and gold so i hear, but its going to be an upgraded logo and such.

^^ thats awesome!!

yeah they have to wait at least 1 year or 2 im not sure, before they can submit them for approval.

i think how it works is that they have to submit them for aprovall, then wait a while for marketing reasons. so jersey companys and what not can start making the new stuff. something along those lines i believe.

its supposed to be something like this a darker blue with a gold color and the older logo minus the circle. its ok, i hope they brighten the blue though.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/98ss10/sabres0607.jpg

:word: I think they should use the old ones… no need to change it up.

i would just go back to the old ones… blue and gold sabres jerseys looked great… find something that stands the test of time and is classy looking vs. something that is edgier and more aggressively trendy…

:tup: to the sabres in blue and gold

its going to be aggressive, nothing like that pic above from what ive seen.

i hope they go back!!!

lots of empty seats, what a shame

there was over 16,000 there - not too bad

they should keep the 3 they have now and add the old 1’s also

i happen to like the old ones but the new ones also too