FS: Sabres Jersey - White, new w/tags Reebok Size Large

brand new with tags. i have 2 of them. they are the newer style reebok dryfit ones. white jerseys. let me know if you are interested

$75

hmmm are they for fat guys like me or little guys like newman

i think i have a L and an XL. but they run kinda big. im 6’ and i wear a large.

Ill give you $20 cash in hand for the large 1

hahaha lowballing moron

Free bump for a great deal.

lol what else would you give, a personal check for 20 bucks? bump for a hot jersey!

bump before the season starts…get em now!

and they are 2 size large. tags still on it - $115

$75/bo

and NO i will not take $20

75 for both?

LOL I must be thinking of the wrong jerseys when you say dryfit then

Post a pic and the offer might rise :roflpicard:

http://www.footballfanatics.com/NHL_Buffalo_Sabres/Reebok_Buffalo_Sabres_White_Premier_Hockey_Jersey

i dont feel like digging my camera out. this is what it is. its a jersey…not some sort of $20 t-shirt…

i guess they are called Reebok premier. they are the lighter ones with the new material.

$75 each

lol could just said its the new RBK jersey and not the CCM jersey :stuck_out_tongue:

anywho…bump for a GREAT deal.

from the looks of some of the posts here they would have no idea what that meant.

Bump…Go sabres!

anyone? i am open to reasonable offers. OR…i may be willing to work out a package deal with a pair of Sabres tickets.

this should generate a little more interest…

bump…

sabres are rolling, this would be a good time to buy. sharp looking jersey :tup:

bump for the first place sabres. offers?

also…i can get numbers/names put on as well

lol any deal if we got the tickets from ya?

don’t know how nobody has bought this yet.

i agree…

if you want some tickets and the jersey shoot me a PM and we can work something out. let me know what game(s) you are interested in.

i would be interested, but i have my home jersey, and a 3rd jersey coming to me, and actually another jersey in the works that i will hopefully have this week :stuck_out_tongue:

ill trade you this for the 3rd jersey…

how about i will trade you these 2 for the third jersey :beer2: