FS: Sabres jersey

this is from last years season bought off a guy here on the fourm i think. its a large and is Briere, with the C. asking 220. many places will unstich it and put different name and number on it, o yea its a Reebock Official On Ice Jersey with Fight strap

Start the bidding at 100…

One loss and people are jumping off the bandwagon already???

lol

[quote=“sureshot007,post:3,topic:36571"”]

TWO losses and people are jumping off the bandwagon already???

[/quote]

fixed…

and how much do the reebok jerseys go for new?

you can go to sabres store and get them new for 70 for briere or drury

^No doubt, $220 for a player that is not even here anymore??? Even if you had it restiched it would cost probably $70 just to do that. Lucky if you get $50 for it.

no not bc they lost im picking up a peters and have no use for this one, if someone is willing to give 150 ill sell it… no lower so dont bother

dont bother …

yeh man…these things are all over the place for next to nothing. i say good luck getting half that

they are selling these at the sabres store for 120 with tags on them still…and yes i do mean the authentics…

yeah, good luck with this sale

yea it was worth a try

Bump cuz it is last years jersey and not the ghey new ones from this year. Who cares if it has Briere on it, just take it to Al Ross and restitch. Authentic ones sell for good money no matter if it has a name or not. Shit, leave the C and put anyone on it since it is rolling captains anyways. Or be a real winner and put your name on it if ya buy it lol

have the numbers and name patch unstitched and sell it as a blank. probably get a better price for it and will hear less crap from people. you bought this from me right?

$220? Fail.

Get the name and number taken off, and try again.