where to get sabres jerseys?

I just want a cheaper replica one. My buddy told me that walmart had replica jerseys with the screened on logo, not a patch for 39 bucks, but now they are gone.

I got a pretty decent tshirt for 9 bucks at walmart.

I want the nhl stuff, not that fake stuff they sell at gas stations.

go to greatskate they have the same jerseys without name and numbers for i think 89 bucks then take it to al-ross and they will do the name/numbers for about 30 bucks

so right around 120 bucks you can have your self and official one rather than paying 200+ at the sabres store

go banana slugs!

you can get them for about $150 from the sabers store, the replica ones of course, not official…

Dont know what the wait is at this point though…it was about 6 weeks when I was there a few weeks ago

Cool thanks, i don’t want the name/number anyways.

Is the only greatskate the one on sheridan in amherst?[

QUOTE=jkucz28]go to greatskate they have the same jerseys without name and numbers for i think 89 bucks then take it to al-ross and they will do the name/numbers for about 30 bucks

so right around 120 bucks you can have your self and official one rather than paying 200+ at the sabres store[/QUOTE]

yeah thats the only one

just dont get the new logo… gotta boycot that shit :smiley:

Why boycott it, with the new jerseys we are having the best season in sabres history so far

ya cuz its all due to the jerseys right, fuck that it still looks ugly

yea i mean we wouldnt be playing the same if we had are old ones, i think the new ones are more areodynamic or somthing