WTB: Lettering for sabres jersey

ok, so i have a blank jersey and want to get official numbers and name. looks like $50 is the going rate. anyone know of somewhere in the area that is less?

50 from where?

mine cost almost 70 last year which was the going rate at the time.

got it done at great skate

al ross or whatever the f it is in west seneca.

i would go to al ross, they do awesome work there. i have a vintage winnepeg jets jersey, and i wanted to turn it into a numminen jersey, i printed out some old jets photos and brought them there with the jersey and they made an exact replica of the letters/numbers, top notch work over there.

all of the lettering places use the same exact ppl the NHL uses for the letters and numbers, al ross didnt do anything out of the ordinary there.

ok, so 50 is a deal? its a friends friend that is doing it. maybe i will just tell him to go ahead and do it.

the only way your going to find out is to call them or go there, nobody here is going to be able to help you.

if he has the exact lettering and numbers, then yes 50 is a good deal

yeh, they are from the NHL

FYI, great skate outsources that kinda work.

ok…so i think i am getting pominville. but what is going on with the “C”? is he the captain? or alternate? i checked the sabres site and it says he is the captain. was that left over from last year?