NYC International Auto Show convoy attendance list.

Well looks like the Auto Show is finally here, and I’ll be going down there to cover it.

Friday March 21st through Sunday March 30th
11am - 10:30pm (Sundays: 10am - 7pm)

I’m planning to be there early sunday morning, so the head out will be at like 8 a.m.

Whoever wants to come along post here, so I know what I’m dealing with.

Tickets are 14$ or 12$ if we get more then 10 people.

Leaving at your own pace, or in a group again when we decide to leave (By 4 p.m. most likely) so back to albany by 6 p.m.

I’m sure Shawn knows a good place to eat down there where we can all grab some snack.

No idiot driving behavior allowed.

If I can manage to squeeze this in with the action packed weekend, do you want to ride with me vlad? I will bring the photo stuff

2 hours from Manhattan to Albany? Maybe at 100+ :slight_smile:

I am going. I might drag the GF but not 100% yet.

Not sure how you plan to go but if you come down through Westchester via I-87, take the West Side Highway (Henry Hudson).

ya vld I’m deff down for going …car how is one of the best I’ve been too

shawn, j-dub and i are taking the train down on Saturday the 22nd, coming into Penn station around 10ish

Sunday out of the question? I think I have to work Saturday. :frowning:

ill ride shotty if anyone ones to take my ass

ill go depends on what day we go

yeah def, we already have the tickets

Argh. More expensive at the door?

If I get done with work, I’ll swing down. Taking Amtrack?

Looking like easter Sunday the 23’rd is the date I’m going down there.

If now, it would have to be sunday the 30th.

if anyone wants to wake my ass up and i don’t have to work ill go down sunday, i will prob still be up and drinking though cause the 22nd is my b-day. but id love to do this for my b-day too

It’s easter… they would make you work?

We are leaving at 8 a.m. we could swing by your house.

I’m definately going.

yeah Amtrak, and i meant we already had our train tickets, not the tickets to the show.

we are closed on thanksgiving and xmas, thats it. but i usually do not work weekends, so if i’m not working i will go. i should know by mid week.

me risko and swift are deff going sunday…

um i gotshotty in riskos car but you can talk to him if you wanna tag along

Elliot found out that he’s not working sunday so he’s in too.

Depending how many people want to go but don’t want to drive, I might get a people hauler as a rental…

thats using your head bro lol