NYSpeed On-line beer pong tournament?

I’m pretty damn bored at work today and have been playing on-line beer pong on www.bpong.com Anyone else want to get in on some of the action and maybe we’ll get a little tournament going? My name on there is the same as here.

im in

its sooooooo hard lol

Damn, I just whooped MPD’s ass 2-0 and then it said I disconnected so he got the win!

Stupid thing keeps disconnecting.

Yeah its got problems today. Especially when i play you for some reason it shows that you don’t make any cups lol.

i’m terrible at pong in real life…maybe i won’t suck as bad at this one…‘lady bug’= my user id

i can honestly say this is the first time i’ve seen your screen name on this site… weird. I’ll be back on in a few have to do some actual work for a few minutes then its back to pong.

i’m on i just never post. real work is killing me.

how about we all get together and play real beer pong?

That’s a novel idea!

Alright, everyone fly to vegas and come play at my house i’ll provide the beer. On another note i’m back on bpong.com if anyone is still around

BUMP!!! I’m watching the olympics and playing this. Who wants to get beat?

i use to play it all the time haha people on there take it so serious like its real pong good game though

beerpong should be an olympic sport.

Then there should be ultimate pong with shots of liqour.

There is a world series of beer pong. I’m going to a satelite tournament for it this weekend. the WSOBP IV is this Jan in Vegas. 1st prize is $50,000.

I see you im LOLFRAG

I put a PW on my game as nyspeed because people kept joining my games.

damn. site is blocked on my company network.

time to add an exception into the firewall so i can play :slight_smile:

Just spanked Zero Assault 2 games to 0.