NYSpeed Super Bowl Squares

Just curious how many people would get in on this if i organized it. Nothing crazy, maybe somewhere between $10 and $25 a square…

i dont really follow football much at all, but once a year i always buy a square or two from different people…as i’m sure many of you do. I know off the boards i can get at least 15 to 20 friends to go in on it…so i’d need about 80 of you and/or your friends to go in with it too…

We can do this the typical list style…

1 - 90NA300ZX
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

etc…

if i can’t get it filled, i’ll just refund everybody that did want in on it their $10 to $25…depending on what the actual price per square ends up being. I’ll leave that up to you guys too…maybe next to your name on the list, you can put down what you prefer it be…and whichever tends to be the more popular after a few days will be the set price.

ill do it if some others will

ill do it

C’mon people there have to be more of you interested in this than myself and 2 others…

bump for the night crew tonight…

count me in but i doubt your gonna get enough people to fill this up

what would be your payout, winner take all… or half an final? interested

probably would be like $XXX after 1st quarter, a bit more after 2nd, a bit more after 3rd, and a lot more for final…it’s not a big buy in, so i can’t go and make it like every quarter plus all the squares touching or surrounding the winning one after each quarter like some of the $50 or $100 buy in squares are…nothing too crazy here.

Get this up and running already.

it’s already up and running…

now it’s up to you and all these other faggorz to make it happen lol…

how do i get money to u?