Obama on Leno

^ I wish you’d stop quoting him because it defeats me putting him on ignore.

:drama2:

Reporting what the media seems to miss.

What are your sources then?

“How about considering military people have private insurance?”

I know what you’re referring to by that, but I don’t believe that you know more than the Fox News talking points, right now.

I’m not a blind Obama supporter. I disagree with him on a reasonable number of economic points. I voted for him because I think he is better equipped to do the job than McCain was, as evidenced by their ability to manage and delegate in their national campaigns (McCain’s was pitiful, Obama’s was unprecedented).

I “see through him” to the extent that I realize that he’s a man, with whom I have some fundamental disagreements, and that he’s capable of error. If by “figured him out,” you mean something more sinister, you’ve been paying too much attention to coverage of William Ayers and Jeremiah Wright, and not enough to what the man has actually done over the course of his career.

But I’m just talking at a wall, because you have him all figured out, and I’m just some ignoramus who is blindly supporting the guy. :roflpicard:

Yeah! I’m 27 and hey look a bird!!!

:lol: Sorry for the thread derailment, but when someone comes in raging like a retard, I don’t have the self-control to just let them be stupid. Forgive me. I’m weak.

Wow get a room, this thread is about how he was on an ENTERTAINMENT SHOW.

Fucking A.

If you really need to compare your politically aroused e-cocks then make another thread about it so we can lock it after everyone cums everywhere.

Fine by me. I might have gone overboard, but I didn’t start this little dickfest.

:lockd:

:word: Mods, lock this shit!

ON-TOPIC - I watched the whole thing this morning via DVR.

I think it’s great to have a president who is so personable, yet still smart. I thought it was a great interview, and even entertaining. :tup:

You are old bro!

It was entertaining to watch. The joke was def in bad taste but it wasn’t anything to stop the presses about.

Unless you are FixedNews at which it was your major headline on you website for the entire morning.

It’s the 3rd link on the cnn homepage too.

Shockingly, even MSNBC has a link to it on the main page. Did they forget who he was or something?

If you went to fixednews this morning it had a huge picture of Obama and leno with a headline right on the picture saying “Gutterball” and the caption talked about the Special Olympics joke. Both MSNBC and CNN also had links but they were smaller and attached to the the main article which was about the interview as a whole.

Sorry but with so much shit going on right now monopolize to your front page with this shit is dumb.

While I agree, it was in bad taste, however not a huge deal…but if it were say Rush or Bush, they would be crucified.

I’m still young enough to fuck your mother!
http://msp284.photobucket.com/albums/ll32/ambr24/Super-Troopers.jpg

You may be right, but that wouldn’t make it right.

Agreed

not pc? def

funny? def

Maybe because Obama was so busy preparing to be teleprompter free on Obama that’s why he didn’t put much effort into his gifts for Prime Minister Brown. :lol:

The Prime Minister gave Mr Obama an ornamental pen holder made from the timbers of the Victorian anti-slave ship HMS Gannet.
The unique present delighted Mr Obama because oak from the Gannet’s sister ship, HMS Resolute, was carved to make a desk that has sat in the Oval Office in the White House since 1880.

Mr Brown also handed over a framed commission for HMS Resolute and a first edition of the seven-volume biography of Churchill by Sir Martin Gilbert.

As he headed back home from Washington, Gordon Brown must have rummaged through his party bag with disappointment.

Because all he got was a set of DVDs. Barack Obama, the leader of the world’s richest country, gave the Prime Minister a box set of 25 classic American films - a gift about as exciting as a pair of socks.