Obama on Leno

I just caught the end of it. I didn’t hear that he was going to be on there at all.

I guess this is the first time an active president has appeared on a late night show. Anyone catch it? How was it?

I’m sure it will be on youtube within the hour.

When you find it letttusss know, sounds hilarious

He made a joke about his bowling skills being like watching the Special Olympics… I don’t know if it made it onto the show though(pre-taped)

Oh it did. And the White House has already issued an apology for his dumb ass.

Freedom of speech!

That shit was funny.

That’s what happens when you give the TOTUS the night off.

teleprompter of the united states?

Part 1

No Part 2 yet

Part 3

Special Olympics joke at 3:55 of part 3. I don’t think it was a big deal.

You got it.

lul

:lol: Makes me like him more, that’s the kind of joke I’d make.

joke was funny, no need to apologize… that just shows another thing wrong with this country today. he has to apologize for making a joke but AIG doesn’t see anything wrong with handing out bonuses :picard:

Well I am glad he got to execute another distraction for his 24 year ADD, idiot supporters who don’t seem to care or understand the real issues of this nation.

:roflpicard:

Does it hurt to be that stupid? Do you have to work at it? (You have no idea what the real issues of the nation are.)

E: Not an Obama thread unless Blue Eyed Devil is in full on retard flame war mode.

Not an Obama thread unless moruitelda pulls his head out of Obama’s ass long enough to personally attack me.

Says the guy who started the personal attacks by characterizing all Obama supporters as 24 years old, ADD, and ignorant. But hey, one out of three ain’t bad.

I’ve never seen you make any kind of criticism of Obama’s policies that stands up to any kind of reasonable inquiry. And there are plenty of them to make.

The fact that you’re complaining about every little thing he does, and still managing to miss the things that I would call justified criticism, all while coming off as a paranoid schizophrenic nut… well, I forgot where I was going with this, but hey, I guess my 24 year old brain is just too addled by ADD to finish a complete thought. Oops.

I normally agree with alot of stuff you say, but I think he is just defending the president of our country

Not even that, dude, I’m taking offense to his statement that all Obama supporters are politically uninformed. And I’m finding a great deal of humor in the fact that it’s HIM saying that. (Irony)

but rape jokes are so terrible!