We are screwed vObama

Obviously his economic plans scare the hell out of me and now he picks a guy for treasury that doesn’t pay his taxes?!?!?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hj1yF_ptG-7vosxFrnx7fysb3IdgD95MULMO1

With all of the other CRAZY news lately I think the sky may be falling on the USA. There I said it.

Keep in mind Martha Stewart and Leona Helmsly went to fucking prison for what they did, but the biggest criminals of the world are running our banks and financial system.

Don’t even get me started about what is going on in NY State.

:tinfoilhat:

lol with his other picks, this is the one I’m the least worried about

^This was the straw that broke the camel’s back I guess. I have been pretty quiet lately but things just keep snowballing out of control in this land of ours.

If this guy is telling the truth about not knowing that he was supposed to pay those taxes and it was a honest mistake, then it would seem to me that he is not smart enough to be running the treasury department. If he is lying, then he is a thief and it does not seem too smart having a thief running the treasury department.

His mistake was a common one for people hired by international organizations and foreign embassies that don’t pay the employer share of Social Security taxes. The IRS estimated in 2006 that as many as half those employees had made tax-filing mistakes, and offered a group settlement to let them correct the errors.

And this guy is much, much smarter than anyone that will post in this thread.

I am sure he has a very good reason for his pick…

Probably something about how he hates america and wants to see our capitalist society in ruin by the time he is done would be my guess.

Most high end criminals are extremely intelligent…good point.

he wants barbara striesand as an ambassador to somewhere, if i heard the rumor correctly… barbara fucking striesand.

yep hes also a muslim and a member of al qaida and he was born in kenya and went to terrorist school in indonesia and has a fake birth certificate and he is going to make this country communist and take away your guns and use them to abort babies

Probably the gaza stip, what with a nose like her’s :slight_smile:

Well this country loves celebrities and now I guess we want them to run our country.

OMG.

What’s next? Abolishment of slavery?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3016/2546673450_288d8cf8d0.jpg?v=0

L O fucking L

Wait… I thought you, out of all people, would appreciate a guy who doesn’t like to pay taxes?

Everyone should be more worried about what our local politicians are doing.

Who the fucking Head of Treasury for the US, will not effect anyone in this fucking thread.

:picard:

:tinfoilhat:

Now the People with Money in the Market thread, on the other hand…
We will be affected, in a fucking great way. Obama’s economic team, Geithner included, are centrists and the best and brightest this country has to offer.

BTW Walter…there are 2 “G’s” in FAGGOT :picard: If you are going to make an attempt to insult someone…the least you could do is spell the insult correctly.

Might want to update that very original sig of yours :slight_smile:

I get the feeling that no matter who Obama picks, you guys would trash it. Not that I agree with all of his picks.

But given the author of this thread I better prepare myself for an onslaught of “bitching and whinning threads” from the loosers.

Whats will be interesting to watch is to see how the democrats come out after this recession. If things look positive by 2010 get ready to see the implosion of the RNC. There was a good article on CNN about upcoming congressional seats that are up for grabs. If the Republicans loose them it will be basically a Democrat monopoly in gov’t.