OBX Short Shifters $70 each

Picture = http://users.ihost.biz/goldost/ebay/yos/you_ar1.jpg
Will fit S13 and S14 89-Up 240sx. $70 each (everything included) if there are 5 or more buyers, otherwise $100.00 each. If interested, please reply and I will start making a list. Delivery takes 1-2 weeks.

Manufactures website = http://www.obxracingsports.com

Brand New in Box
OBX - TTC
Engineered to greatly reduce shift throw and improves shifter feel
CNC Machined
Designed to work on high tech-performance
Color: Chrome

• Provides more quicker response and precise shifting from the transmission.
  • Reduce throw by 25~50%.
  • Made in Japan bearing are also included with the applicable kits.
  • Wide Selection of applications.
    OBX High Performance advance short
    MSRP $189

You can probably put me down for 1 S14 one. Ill let you know next week for sure.

Great, they will also fit R32 skylines if anyone has an RB

damn, i paid twice that…

When is the deadline for this?

I’m down for one for sure. Also, i was at 240newbie’s house the other day and he said that he got his stock size cross drilled rotors from you. If you can still get any i’d be interested in a set of those also. 8)

I’m in if they fit 88 200sx :stuck_out_tongue:

when is the deadline?
im in, i just need to know

will make the deadline in a week but late orders can be added for possibly $10 more. There was a previous group buy for these same shifters almost a year ago on this forum for $100+ which got about 20 or more people.

I don’t think they will fit the 200sx but who knows. 240sxxx, I am all out of rotors.

1 for s14

yeah im good for an s13 sr

hey if ur willing to ship it to winnipeg(of course i’d cover charges) i’m in too :slight_smile:

what’s goin on wit this?

It’s the same shifter for s13/s14 and ka/sr

update???

Sorry was away on weekend. Looks like this thing will go through. I will wait another day for buyers and then pm everyone for a small $10 deposit and get them all shipped over to North York (yonge and steeles) where they can be picked up within 2 weeks when they arrive.

Ok change of plans. The shifters are going to be shipped individually from California to Toronto or anywhere in North America pay as you go since we seemed to have met the minimum amount of interested parties. $70 Cdn can be sent via PayPal to aolsux00@adelphia.net which will cover the product, shipping, taxes, and customs of the shifters (whole nine yards). They will be shipped individually to the PayPal or noted shipped address within 1 to 2 days of payment and will take about 1 week to receive. Please start sending payments now if you claimed a shifter in this group buy. If you don’t have PayPal or would like to send cash, pm me and I can meet up with you in Toronto for the payment.

lol I sent the money…

haha who gets em? :shock:

when does it have to be paid by?

Thanks Ed, what do you mean who get em? Krimzen, it is pay as you go but I assume the group buys price will eventually end. Possibly within a weeks time.