Oct 7 - QSL night?

i am a fatass so i will make it for food

:doh: :doh: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

I can do Robinson, closest for me from work.

i can possibly make it out

Lousianna Lickers + Arizona Ranch…mmmmmmmm!!!

In ill be there

x2

depends on schedule if its in CIII ill beable to make an appearence but if its out in robinson i have to be off work so ill go to either of those 2

Hopefully I will be back in the pittsburgh area that weekend. I’m probably up for some wings. So which one is it going to be and what time?

well if there is a BBQ in Mars that night then we will opt for that, if not it will be in Robinson :slight_smile:

Seems like this is going to happen, do we have anymore people to add to the list? Is 8pm a good time to meet up there?

depends on BBQ but i am in

If BBQ is not same day and I manage to survive Pittspeed offroading day, then I would be in for Robinson location as well.

i wikll be there

List has been updated. Let me know if you are bringing anyone. I will get there and see what I can do on getting a big table, but we may wait until most show up so make sure you are there early.

If you see a brunette with long straight hair wondering around aimlessly - that would be me :slight_smile: see attached…

ill go to robinson

:blue: i am def going:naughty:
my shop is about 2 minutes from QSL

in! ok well maybe

:dunno: i dont get the QSL obsession, the wings aren’t hooters.,… but they’re not bar wings either!??

have fun kiddos :smiley:

if i dont end up at the hockey game ill be out