OE BMW Style 224 wheels and tires

I picked up a set of these Style 224’s they come on the Z4 E85’s. The wheels are all straight with very little rash and Original BMW center caps. But there is a decent amount of clear coat peel on these. I picked them up and played with the idea of getting them PowderCoated but didn’t do it yet. Wheel Specs are
FRONT 18x8 ET42
REAR 18x9 ET30

Tires were purchased used with around 500 miles on them. No gashes no sidewall bubbles nothing. Still new pretty much. They are sport all seasons.
Tire specs are
Toyo Extenas HP 225-40-18 92V
Toyo Extenas HP 255-35-18 94V

Was planning on running them on my e46 this summer and still may but found some other things that i could use and 4 sets of wheels and tires are not needed. Would like to get $550.00 for everything or $300 for the wheels and $300 for the tires. Wheels are going for around $150 each used and the tires were around $600. Someone pick up some decent wheel and tire combo for the summer.

​SOLD

These are cool, sadly not ratchet enough for the E36 and not big enough to be cool spares for the E46.

Thx Ian i know the BMW crew is dwindling here these days.

Also for a little more i have 10mm and 15mm spacers available from H&R with extended lug bolts if you want more of a flush look in the front or to use on another series.

Nice ducks.

:tup: i like em. would have bought them for my e46 in the past, i just dont care anymore :frowning:
GL

Yea they are pretty cool. Having my daughter it takes to much work to clear her stuff out of the way.

Ran these on my E46 for a short time. Front fit was alright, but the rears rubbed the outer portion of the tire on the wheel arch over big bumps. I didn’t have them long enough to mess with different tire sizes or suspension set-ups, but here’s a pic regardless of how they looked on my stock 325i.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/deener50/2011-08-23_12-59-02_928.jpg

Yea im a lot lower and my rear fenders will be rolled and around -1/-2 camber in the back. Do you know if you had 255-35’s in the rear?

255/25 sounds familiar. I picked these up off of Steve2k, perhaps the fs thread is still around…

My car also hated the weight of the run flats, had I planned on keeping the car I would have gone non-run flat in a slightly narrower rear tire and all would (prob) have been well.

Yea, the tires are not run flats that i have. My winter tires are run flats and i hate them.

Bump

Ill take $500 for everything. Can get the tires mounted and balanced for $525.

sorry man - I probably would have, just got rid of my e46 though sorry. GL

Bump, Wheels are for sale by themselves for $300. Found other used for the tires. Or still all together for $500

Come get these. $400 for everything. Or $360 without BMW center caps.

Hey @IanK these are a perfect price for the e36 now!

SOLD