OEM integra parts/4x100 winter wheels with tires

I am looking for the following parts for my GSR:

Parts need to be from a 94-01
Front and rear “A” badges
Shifter (I have a short shifter if you want to trade)
GSR air box/intake tube (I have a password jdm cf intake I will trade for this)

I am also looking for a set of 15" 4x100 wheels and tires for winter

Ive got some bottle caps off of an e30 with pretty decent snows on them. One season use. Wheels are 14" though…

Do you know the offset by any chance? I want to make sure they will clear the calipers

I have a set of oem honda/enkei wheels, they are 14x5.5 powder coated pearl grey.I don’t remember the offset off the top of my head. They have falken ziex tires on them. They were used for like 3 months last summer, and a few months this summer. Pm me if interested

35mm i believe.

ugh where were you months ago. i tossed most of my stuff because no one wanted it.

i do have a the shift boot leather
black
let me know

Checko PM me a price for those wheels complete with tires. I know someone who may be interested.

i got a set of ls mesh. minor oxidation and minimal curbage to non. 3 tires are shoot but hold air 3/32. 1 has 8/32. $175
also have a set of almost new 185-65-15 general altimax arctic snow tires installed for 425

I have 4 stock steelies with Winterforce tires, lots of tread left, 4x 100, had em on my hatchback. They should clear integra brakes but you could always test fit. PM me for more info and we can work out a price.

I can vouch for these as they are in my garage they have awesome tread. You wouldn’t be disappointed.

Pmed

I might be interested in those if I cant snag some steelies for cheaper