OEM parts at cost. anyone?

Just letting you guys know I can get most OEM products at cost (Sensors, brakes, gaskets, water pumps, etc…). If you need anything let me know and I can find out how much it will cost.

Sweetness. How about both rear axles for a 1985 200sx turbo?

I am also looking for stock 180sx rear rotors and pads. If you can give me a price , that would be awesome

Let’s hear about an SR20det Redtop Oil pickup and Oil pump.

I am also looking for stock 180sx rear rotors and pads. If you can give me a price , that would be awesome

i can get you 240sx, or even 300zx rotors and pads. I cant really get anything JDM. not unless you know of another nissan that has the exact brakes that your car does. so if you need anything from say a CA18DET, i can get for parts from a 88 nissan pulsar, which is the CA18DE, same as the SR20DET, i have to tell them a sentra which is the non turboed version. i cant get JDM turbo stuff. sorry

Thermostat for a CA18DET. I’ve read theres 2, an 82 degree one, and a 88 degree one.
I believe the part #'s are:

82C - 21200-V0201
C - 21200-V0206

And the Rear main Oil Seal 12279-18V00

I hope those are good #'s

I want to do mine too, but its so pricey.

I need a valve cover gasket set for my 91 ka24de. How much, and how much to ship it to Regina, Saskatchewan, S4N 1P2?

Can you get JDM parts if you’re provided with Nissan part numbers?

I need a valve cover gasket set for my 91 ka24de. How much, and how much to ship it to Regina, Saskatchewan, S4N 1P2?

i bought the valve cover gasket for my KA24DE, i think it was 20 $, not to sure, ill have to call tommorow and find out. shipping shouldnt be too much. with the price of the gasket and shipping i dont think you would be saving a ton of money.

Can you get JDM parts if you’re provided with Nissan part numbers?

i can try, doubtful though, get me a part number and i can see

i want a oem front lip spoiler for a 95 240 can u get that?

I dont think so, i dont get my parts from nissan, i can only really get engine components, gaskets, brakes etc…

can you get me a price on all four new brake pads, rotors and calipers for a 91 240sx non abs. Thanks.

So what brand of stuff are you getting??

CA18:

Rear main seal 18.76
thermostat 7.10
thermostat gasket 0.60

i priced out brakes for my 90 240, im assuming they are the same for the 91’s, for all 4 calipers, rotors and the better quality pads after the core return it would be 810.00, before returning cores it will be a little over 1000.00 $ for non-ABS

Sweetness. How about both rear axles for a 1985 200sx turbo?

sorry dude, i cant get them, i called around and nothing. you can get them re built. call Tarani on the south side. 9210 60 ave 437-2575

If Trav can’t get them send me a PM and I’ll ook them up for you…

Thanks buddy for the price on the brakes. Ill get back to you on this.