oem replica side skirts and rear lip

Hey guys. I’ve got a pair of the oem side skirts and rear lip. I bought it from nelly, but i do not need them anymore because I need larger side skirts.

There in the same condition i got them in and they fit perfect!!!

side skirts – 150
Rear – 125

i also got a front lip for the s13 white. the one of varuns car.

selling for 60 bucks.

I’ll let the whole package for 300.

Thanks…

im interested in your front lip,i was just wondering were you live?
im in montreal.anyways let me know…thanks

I am also from Montreal but I am interested in the whole thing and for $300 you have a deal. Where are you located? any pics of the parts? Are they new? Need any repairs?

broke_sr20@hotmail.com

Seriously interested,
Thanks

Hey guys. The package is potencially sold. I recieced a 100 deposit today. I’m holding it till sunday. If it is available, I’ll post it again. i didnt think i was going to get the responce i got. thank you!!!

Hey guys, I’m sorry too say but the side skirts and the rear lip have been sold!!! I still have the front lip. 60 bucks takes it!!! Came off varuns Silvia front. not to sure which other front ends it fits on!!!

any pics of the front lip? Do you know if it is from a stock silvia or is it usdm?

Thanks

btw where are you located?

I believe its the stock silvia. square lights. not the pop up. pm me your email ad. and I’ll send u a pic. dont know how to post pics yet!!! :frowning: p.s. I live in Mississauga.

its clearly a 89 lip …

ahhhhhh. thank you!!! So I guess is a 89 lip!!!

Actually 1990

I may be coming to get skirts from someone in etobicoke. It would be awesome if we could find a central meeting point between mississauga and etobicoke.

Any ideas? And when are you available to meet to sell it?

Thanks

Hey guys. Time for a bump. I have sold the sides and the back lip.

I only have the front lip available.
I have picks. I dont know how to post them up. so pm me and I’ll email them to u. thanks

Please Lock. All Sold.