off road wheels and tires

i have a set of four cragar soft 8’s in the 16x8 5 on 4.5 flavor that i am no longer planning on using. they have slim treaded bfg mts that are 285/75/16 but will still pass inspection. $200

I dont really want 16’s but ill throw 100$ in the ring.

backspacing?

pics very interested

200 firm. if i am going to give them away for $100 i will givethem to someone i like (thats a joke). i’ll check on the backspacing but i think it is around 4

i am on my way to work right now but i will get them up tomorrow.

the rims go for $80 each normally

no problem, I was only intrested in the wheels, 200 is about what they cost new right now.

i believe the backspacing is 5.00

really? link please?

yeah summit has the same price 39.99 but they only charge like 10$ to ship 5 wheels.

15’s though
I have found them as low as $35

the wheels i have in that link are 260 after shipping and these have tires

well for someone who always cries about their for sale threads getting shitted up you do a great job of it on other peoples threads

nobody shit your thread up or the mods would have been on it, we were helping you by showing you how much wheels have come down.

You wanted more for a wheel size that has less available tires, with bald 33’s did you expect a million dollars?

you are comparing apples to oranges. these wheels, come to 270 after everything and are not the $40 wheels. they may have less tire sizes available but some people need them to clear brakes, carry their current size tire etc. these tires will still easily get someone by for a season or two. i am not asking a million dollars i only want 160 for them but i know i am going to get lowball offers so i started off at 200. see where i am going here? for a person that can use them, this is a decent deal. so if you are done get out of my thread. i never thought i would have to explain myself in my own for sale ad