Official Christmas gift card exchange thread

I ok’d it with Whitey.

Not sure if anyone is interested in this or not, but I figured it may be worthwhile to start a thread for trading gift cards.

I have -

Macy’s - $119 (and will probably grow a bit in a few days, have to return something else, but the balance will be put on the same card)

Kohl’s - $100 (two $50 cards)

I have a few smaller ones as well, but unless someone specifies they want one for X store, I’ll probably keep them.

Willing to trade for Best Buy, restaurant cards, “generic item” cards like Wal Mart, gas cards, maaaybe Harbor Freight or something, etc etc. Might be open to more.

Jesse

I’d be interested in trading a $50 card to the Exchange on Mcknight Rd… I believe it’s all cd / dvd / Video games

awesome thread… I’ll have to go through mine, but i believe all of mine are just straight visa debits.

I’d be more than happy to trade for Visa debit cards :slight_smile: Not sure how that’d help you, but I figured I’d toss it out there!

Have $50 best buy card. Will trade for BJ

i got a girl who will give you the bj… Give me the card and we are set.

Just got a $100 for Home Depot, I’d be happy to trade for Sears…

Just got $200 for Home Depot would trade for Lowes

trading cards for cash of lesser value?

Still interested in trades? I have $25 cards from Chili’s, Pizza UNO and Damon’s that I would trade for the Kohl’s card(s).

I don’t think this thread got anywhere… but I still have both gift cards…