Official Duffs Meet Thread (monday's)

:word: definately…every week the turnout gets larger!

im in 100% next week.

i wanna get a massive table and get like 56848674597598 chicken wings

and eat them all

eat them like a BOV

BUTTS ON VAGINAAAAAA

real question is…how many BOV’s can one eat

[quote=“psphinx81,post:74,topic:31050"”]

thats thanks to last week with all the dumbfucks doing burnouts outta duffs

[/quote]

your just mad you cant lay rubber in your AWD 1st - 5th :lol:

:frowning: i can always do the RWD conversion

[quote=“jkucz28,post:72,topic:31050"”]

there was never any cops there ever except yesterday…

[/quote]

Agreed. I’ve never seen them there, not once in the last 2 years. This past week was a first. I’ve seen a mustang do donuts in front and no cops, ever. not saying thats ok, its just gotten crazy before.
I really think its the douches on the bikes- they burn em and leave, then run up wheelies back and forth at 80mph passing cars and then come back and do it again. That kinda crap can’t happen. Alittle rubber here and there when traffic is clear has been fine but wheelies in traffic is stupidity.

Its a major bummer to think about- but now there could be a complaint against them and the NYS liquor authority will know about it. You’re only allowed so many of those until they threaten to yank their liquor license. Hopefully the Po-Po don’t start a major crackdown because everybody leaving is 90% of the fun of it, for me.

actually it was 2 bikes in particular that were doing that. a combination of them and the dude that almost lost it will def call apon the police to show up

bumb!for tommarrow

i should be there again

i think the main reason the po po were called in was the idiot in the bike who kept doing burnouts behind duffs

bump for tomm!

maybe I’ll stop by after work I work in elma so it might be a good after work event :slight_smile:

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:92,topic:31050"”]

i should be there again

i think the main reason the po po were called in was the idiot in the bike who kept doing burnouts behind duffs

[/quote]

Didnt see that, but yeah- that’ll bring em.

mmmmm tempting

ill be there this week

ill be thurrrr

I will most likely stop by

In with about 6 ppl