Official Duffs Meet Thread (monday's)

damn i drove by and it was packeddddd

ill have to make it up next monday

Saw the turbotaxi as well, looked smokin’ :tup:

Question was: What was done to two 1967 427 Shelby Cobras by Carroll Shelby to make them unique?

[quote=“Superium,post:138,topic:31050"”]

Rod & Piston/Joe should be there every week taking photos. The nicest/cleanest cars always show up their. That 35? silverish grey Buick in the corner was tits and that other chopped/custom Buick (i think) that looked like a whale with that grille was impressive.

[/quote]

I have our car show on the 8th of July. After that I’ll probably be there weekly. I do like that cruise a lot.

If anyone has a digital camera and takes pics, they can upload them to our site for us to host in the meantime. :tup:

i was there but my car is not much to show so i just park it in the lot next door. lot of gn’s there at the southtowns one tonight. i have the red torass of ford aka (Fix On Race Day)

I stopped in for about 20 minutes…basically walked the show, checked out the cars, and took off. Lots of nice stuff there…I absolutely loved that 427 Cobra clone!!! They make some nice kits…http://backdraftracing.com/

awesome turnout again :slight_smile:

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:142,topic:31050"”]

Saw the turbotaxi as well, looked smokin’ :tup:

Question was: What was done to two 1967 427 Shelby Cobras by Carroll Shelby to make them unique?

[/quote]

twin superchargers

[quote=“speedped79,post:129,topic:31050"”]

i seen your car, it looks good

[/quote]

SAW

[quote=“bladez,post:147,topic:31050"”]

twin superchargers

[/quote]

Ding ding ding :clap: :stuck_out_tongue: Ken, Cobra was lookin’ sharp, buddy :tup:

I started telling him about Cosby trading in the car, the highspeed crash by the second owner, the discovery / auction of the second car, and the guy’s like, “uh, okay, you won the beer already…” :gtfo:

Mike, if you go next week give me a shout when you stop in. :tup:

[quote=“Superium,post:138,topic:31050"”]

Rod & Piston/Joe should be there every week taking photos. The nicest/cleanest cars always show up their. That 35? silverish grey Buick in the corner was tits and that other chopped/custom Buick (i think) that looked like a whale with that grille was impressive.

[/quote]

That 35 Buick is awesome, so clean! Even more impressive is its still all metal, no glass.

That other custom you’re talking about was a 39 Lincoln (all fiberglass body though on a custom chassis).

that 2002 SE-R Spec V and 95 Yellow M3 with some funny plate NOTIXPLS are aweseome pieces of machinery

Maybe the M3…don’t know how awesome an old nissan is <3

not nearly as awesome as MY old nissan.

^^^^^ BY FAR HOTTEST CAR THERE

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:149,topic:31050"”]

Ding ding ding :clap: :stuck_out_tongue: Ken, Cobra was lookin’ sharp, buddy :tup:

I started telling him about Cosby trading in the car, the highspeed crash by the second owner, the discovery / auction of the second car, and the guy’s like, “uh, okay, you won the beer already…” :gtfo:

Mike, if you go next week give me a shout when you stop in. :tup:

[/quote]

didn’t cosby buy it take it for ride and come back after spinning out in an intersection? Said they could have it back and he would stick to whatever it was he had?

lol chris ur an idiot

ur the one with the thin candy shell

You leave my skunkape alone.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…he was mine first

Bs i buttsechs’d skuny long before he even knew me. i’m the reason for those holy pants he wears.