2/3 Get together, anti drift (ok that's a lie)

So Justin (01AudiS4) mentioned last night about a meet during the day for some dorifto action on video camera and pictures. I think a couple of the lots we use are not in use today due to it being a Saturday…

How’s everybody feel about meeting up this afternoon for some carnage? Theres at least 10" of new snow out there for some mayhem.

Only downside is it’s also about 14 degrees out. Who’s game/available when.

in.

Im innnnn.Where and when?

I’m thinking the obvious meeting place is Mighty and whats best for everyone time wise.

2pm ish? I’m good anytime, so just post up best time.

anytime before 3

2 is ok 4 me.

im going to the bank now, then the liquor store for tonite, and then im going to fuck around and try to get that 1 point.

get there

after 3 where are you going? mighty parkinglot?

I think 2:30-3:00ish would be better.

3ish is fine by me as well

So it’s offical, 3PM Meet at Mighty.

bingo

Holy shit its witches titty cold out there… We got alot of super slick powder out there, minimal traction even with Blizzaks, ABS lights up at the slightest tap of the brakes should be fun…

you coming Rob? I’m probably leaving here shortly. Might actually eat something from Mighty :open_mouth:

Legacy
Impreza 2.5 RS
and rrsti’s STI
An all scooby meet?
And Badnewsmini might show, so an all AWD meet at the least.

awd suv, if i acually make it out.

Where would you be going? I can’t make it at 3 but I may be able to meet up a litte later.

We usually don’t stay in any one spot for too long. You can give one of us a call when you wanna meet up. And we will let you know where we are at that time.
Justin 400-5511

Scooby ftw!